Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Closed Beta Key Giveaway #3

Comments

• AllerleirauhAllerleirauh Member UncommonPosts: 496
    This is my third shot at getting a key to try out this game, enter me!
    Currently Playing: Path of Exile

"I have found a desire within myself that no experience in this world can satisfy; the most probable explanation is that I was made for another world." ~ C. S. Lewis
  • Sector13Sector13 Member UncommonPosts: 784
    I'll be your bestest friend for a key. :3
  • mcrippinsmcrippins Member RarePosts: 1,626
    I'm really looking forward to playing RO because of the PvP and the classes really give me that Lineage 2 vibe, as do the spells. Looks great.
  • alitarasalitaras Member UncommonPosts: 1
    Flying System is Awesome !!
  • lufiazlufiaz Member UncommonPosts: 122
    Yes, can't wait for all the free flying. Hope the action combat isnt as atrocious as Icarus
  • CorummCorumm Member UncommonPosts: 5
    Haven't been seeing much about this, looks interesting and need something new to explore.
  • Skaar.AionSkaar.Aion Member UncommonPosts: 16
    I'm looking forward to Revelation Online, because it combines a lot of good things from different MMO's into one package!
  • nyotnyotnyotnyot Member UncommonPosts: 1
    I soooo wanted to play this game. Then I somehow lost track of informations about it's english release and now the closed Beta comes? I'd LOVE to play it! This game is just totally awesome. It has everything. Style, epicness, cool fights and probably the greatest wings ever! EVER! :D
  • IshkalIshkal Member UncommonPosts: 304
    Please enter me, so I know which founders pack to buy :D
  • Snagyatom365Snagyatom365 Member UncommonPosts: 5
    The game looks good it could be my new favorite for years.
  • firelogicfirelogic Member UncommonPosts: 7
    I would like to give this game a try and for that i need a key please :)
  • aslan132aslan132 Member UncommonPosts: 620
    Really looking forward to playing this game. So many great game mechanics and unique ideas. Third times a charm, hope I can get a key this time around.
  • gotenks22gotenks22 Member UncommonPosts: 3
    Want to play! Hoping this will be a great MMO to get my friends to play.
  • KingstewartKingstewart Member UncommonPosts: 20
    Keys unlock locked lockers locked up with locking locks and Keys. Wise man say, please give me one!
  • mztermindmztermind Member UncommonPosts: 3
    I would like a key because I have nothing to do in my spare time so why not test this game
  • wushu101wushu101 Member UncommonPosts: 5
    i wanted this key badly more than having a gf
  • demeyordemeyor Member UncommonPosts: 7
    All you need is Love and this beta key. And IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII will always want this beta keyyyyyy. When the moon, that we look upon should tumble and fall and the mountains should tumble to the see. I wont cry, i wont cry if this beta key stands by me.
  • wingoodwingood Member UncommonPosts: 33
    I'm looking forward to flying to different locales across the world as well as having aerial battles with other players. I'm also looking forward to trying out the different classes and exploring all the various customization options in character creation.
  • QhueQhue Member UncommonPosts: 9
    This may be the one I have been looking for, would like to give it a spin.
  • ctzn99ctzn99 Member UncommonPosts: 75
    As an avid explorer the open zones are very intriguing. Can't wait to try.

... transmitted on 100% recycled electrons ...

• pan99pan99 Member UncommonPosts: 5
    Looks interesting!
  • RRaven204RRaven204 Member CommonPosts: 2
    I can't wait to try this MMORPG because I'm looking forward on the excitement, adventures and the unique gameplay of different classes in the game. As I just saw on the trailer, this game looks so awesome. The graphics of the game is so cool for me. I hope I can get a CBT key to experience Revelation Online.
  • SpiiderSpiider Member RarePosts: 1,135
    Open world. Enough said.

No fate but what we make, so make me a ham sandwich please.

• Gudar007Gudar007 Member UncommonPosts: 1
    Revelation Online is perhaps the final game that lasts longer than 3 months for me :)
  • xbkalldayxxbkalldayx Member UncommonPosts: 1
    Looking forward to aeriel pvp
This discussion has been closed.