Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Closed Beta Key Giveaway #3

Comments

• closed101closed101 Member CommonPosts: 3
    After testing various Chinese MMORPG's I have noticed that most of them offers three different kinds of combat controls. In this day of age, non-targeting Action combat is starting to become standard and most games try to implement some form of it. Players are given a choice on which kind of controls settings they prefer in Revelation Online. If you're the type of person that enjoys the classic normal tab target and point clicking style maneuvers then you can choose Option A. If you want something in between Action MMORPG and tab targeting then your best bet is Option B. Lastly, Option C is for those that prefer a more Action MMORPG setting with an assisted targeting system similar to Blade & Soul.
  • XenoskaXenoska Member UncommonPosts: 21
    Big money, no whammy!
  • agaribaagariba Member UncommonPosts: 6
    Because I didn´t get one yet, despite of my previous messages, and I still want to play this game!
  • iyznubiyznub Member CommonPosts: 3
    With the various options to choose from most users are probably wondering which one is best. Honestly, it all depends on how you want to play the game. In most cases playing the classic controls with Option A is best for casters because it's going to be a lot harder healing players in your party or on the field, especially when some random player runs in front of your targeting reticle if you're playing in the Action MMORPG mode. Which option did I ended up picking? As of late, I always find myself playing MMORPG's with reticles so i ended up going with Option C. As for the skill activation nothing special to it, just drag the skills to the hotbar and start spamming that key. Each class gets one spammable skill, which is the "auto-attack" skill. If you're playing in Action mode it auto-rebinds this skill to the left mouse button. Unfortunately, the Closed Beta did not offer any form of mounted or aerial combat just yet which was a bit of a downer
  • NoxiousBassNoxiousBass Member UncommonPosts: 257
    Looks pretty convincing, the housing system looks awesome! Now I need to feel the game out to see if its worth sticking around for the long run ;)
  • xarzoidxarzoid Member UncommonPosts: 3
    Players are able to reset their stats with a small cost and distribute them to what their class needs the most. For example, a physical damage class would most likely put points in STR and VIT while mages focuses on stats that increases their healing or offensive skills. The one cool feature about the skill system is that players are able to freely explore and master any skill they want as long they are out of combat. If they are going to start AoE grinding, then they can distribute skill points into AoE spells. If that player is planning on PvP'ing, then they can freely redistribute their points on AoE spells into skills suited for PvP. What does this mean? Revelation is one of those games where you can't gimp or mess up your character due to wrong skill choices
  • romardelinaromardelina Member CommonPosts: 3
    Revelation gives players total freedom when it comes down to exploring and endless flight feature. It's one of the biggest selling point for users that just want to roam the skies freely without having to worry about any flight timers or wings expiring during mid flight. Freedom doesn't just stop at skies alone because players can also explore underwater areas and guild castles. Flying around targets the more adventurous users because the game also offers waypoints, which means you can teleport to any location you want as long as you've unlocked that waypoint by interacting with it once. I almost forgot to mention that Revelations also offers various mounts ranging from normal horses, flying elephants, flying beasts, steam punk mechs, and more. Revelation is like the ultimate fantasy flying and exploring MMORPG. Players that are planning on playing this game in the future will receive their first set of wings automatically after hitting level 30, which should take less than a day.
  • VorthanionVorthanion Member RarePosts: 2,749
    They may offer different ways to target, but the combat is action oriented no matter which option you choose and that's enough for me to not even try the game.  Still waiting for Pantheon with its tab targeting and slower paced combat.

• halakadihahalakadiha Member CommonPosts: 3
    The flying features of this game wouldn't cut it alone if the world didn't have a nice beautiful looking areas to explore. I would have enjoyed exploring this game more if the world wasn't one big piece of land with the ocean located on the far east.
  • wushu101wushu101 Member UncommonPosts: 5
    Despite the crazy amount of content ripped off or inspired from other games, Revelation Online turned out to be enjoyable and I would recommend it. It's deiniftely a lot better than their previous game copy clone Dragon Sword Online. The flying features alone is worth the experience since not many MMORPG's gives you a total open seamless world and freedom when it comes down to flight features.
  • catbus176catbus176 Member CommonPosts: 1
    Super excited, and every class looks incredibly fun to play. Also the world looks expansive and beautiful. I hope you guys give me a key :D
  • masterfatemasterfate Member UncommonPosts: 14
    I am extremely excited about this game. Outside of the amazing leveling and story content, I am really looking forward to the pvp. The large scale pvp looks amazing. I watched a video of a siege recently and that solidified my choice to give this game an honest try.
  • ShibeInuShibeInu Member UncommonPosts: 4
    I love exploring new MMORPGs!
  • DaftDaft Member UncommonPosts: 170
    Because I had to fix a toilet today and got poop all over me. I need a life changing experience that is not shitty. Thanks
  • PoopfacecrapPoopfacecrap Member CommonPosts: 1
    I need a key because every new game is a MOBA or pay2win
  • shawnflolshawnflol Member CommonPosts: 2
    Well i already bought the founders pack so i guess a free beta key would be the cherry on top. Maybe give it to a friend. Anyways, ANNOUNCE A DATE ALREADY. Russian CBT is announced at Oct. 12 BUT WHAT ABOUT NA.
  • ViggarioViggario Member UncommonPosts: 42
    Looking forward to trying out the classes.
  • tarmynastyrtarmynastyr Member UncommonPosts: 2
    Would like a key to embark on the new hype train !
  • harahetaharaheta Member UncommonPosts: 1
    Hello, them game looks amazing and fun :)
  • TheFunky1TheFunky1 Member UncommonPosts: 54
    Please let this game develop into a smooth flowing combat oriented dungeon raid and solo play mmo where we can strive to continually improve our character and Not one where they spend a lot of development time on cash shop items to deck out your pimp pad so you can lure the loli's to your home.

I have high hopes for the former but I readily acknowledge the latter is easier to invest and get a return on for them.
  • NewpertoNewperto Member UncommonPosts: 1
    I'd love to play this game asap, I'M REALLY EXCITED FOR IT!
  • CuthacheCuthache Member UncommonPosts: 9
    Intriguing, and of course, interested!
  • fatburnerfatburner Member CommonPosts: 1
    been looking for a good WuXia mmo... and 'flying' in this game looks so awesome!
  • ZoeMcCloskeyZoeMcCloskey Member UncommonPosts: 1,372
    I want to play, I need to play, let me play this game! PLZTHX

• GladDogGladDog Member RarePosts: 1,097
    I want to play! I like the graphics, the animations, and cannot wait to try their XYZ combat.

The world is going to the dogs, which is just how I planned it!

This discussion has been closed.