Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Legion is basically a huge dump on crafters

2»

Comments

• YocraigYocraig Member UncommonPosts: 5
    edited September 2016
    Ozmodan said:
    The scarcity of materials for any craft is appalling.  Can't remember it being worse in any other expansion.  When early morning herb gathering today and got 10 herbs.  Then when you look at the recipes, they need large amounts of materials to make.

All I can say is that whoever decided spawn points and rate really hates people that craft.
    Dude....Blizzard wants you to buy WoW tokens! Thats what this is really all about. In WoD they tried to do it with astronomical progression fees (5k here then 5k there, every 15 minutes). This time they are letting the AH do it for them.

I agree though...professions this expac suck....worse than in WoD even. My alchemist had to do several quests in different places, then run a dungeon all just to receive the recipe to a potion that can turn me into a tree.

My herbalist had to fight his way through an army in an enemy camp just to reduce (not eliminate) the gathering of Starlight Rosedust.

I never wished for this amount of grind in WoW. My favorite exec is still LK, the one that ppl that think grinding is good think was too easy. Theres a lot to like about Legion but all this grinding is not one of them.