Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Comments

• AnnaTSAnnaTS Member UncommonPosts: 600
    Most of the people in the FC i'm in logged out at the entrance where the FC leader said we should buy our apratments so we could be near each other, I just hope i am able to log in and get mine, they were talking on discord about there was problems with an earlier patch when they added some new housing before and people couldn't log in or something like that i just hope it doesn't happen this time, I really would like an apartment.

• AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    edited September 2016
    AnnaTS said:
    Most of the people in the FC i'm in logged out at the entrance where the FC leader said we should buy our apratments so we could be near each other, I just hope i am able to log in and get mine, they were talking on discord about there was problems with an earlier patch when they added some new housing before and people couldn't log in or something like that i just hope it doesn't happen this time, I really would like an apartment.

If you dont get one on day one, its honestly not anything to worry about. They are able to open up ALOT more whenever they feel like. They just set a low number to test each server and how fast they will go, but they said they can easily expand them when the need arises.

I usually watch https://www.youtube.com/user/Xehanort1227/videos?view=0&sort=dd&shelf_id=10 for FFXIV news and stuff

Albatroes said:
    AnnaTS said:

If you dont get one on day one, its honestly not anything to worry about. They are able to open up ALOT more whenever they feel like. They just set a low number to test each server and how fast they will go, but they said they can easily expand them when the need arises.

I usually watch https://www.youtube.com/user/Xehanort1227/videos?view=0&sort=dd&shelf_id=10 for FFXIV news and stuff

To be honest i probably wouldn't spend that much time in it because there is so much to do, I just thought it would be nice to have an apartment near the other FC members, we're buying them in mist 7, It's quite a nice area there is a beach and water i'm assuming that you would be able to see the scenery maybe through the windows.

I have seen Mr happy's channel before i'm subcribed too it but not really used it much, I usually use MTQcaptures guides as they seem shorter so i usually watch it before signing up to the new dungeon or trial i'm doing so they're easier to remember.

I haven't done much except from just leveling my white mage i'm finally level 60 and just farming the great gubal libbary for the full set, I  just need 5 more pieces of gear then i will carry on with the rest of the story and start end game progression.
    Gratz on getting your first 60, the rest definitely level a lot faster after the first one. Did you ever get on Balmung? Or I think you were trying for Gilgamesh? One of those 2.
    edited September 2016
    Albatroes said:
    Gratz on getting your first 60, the rest definitely level a lot faster after the first one. Did you ever get on Balmung? Or I think you were trying for Gilgamesh? One of those 2.
    Thanks and i was playing on Behemoth because before i started playing i was talking to someone on Twitch and they invited me to their FC until i was able to get on Gilgamesh, I tried to create a character on Gilgamesh but it was always locked so i just paid for the transfer.

I just noticed that Mr Happy's channel has more than just guides so i might take a look at some of his videos.
    AnnaTS said:
    Albatroes said:
    Thanks and i was playing on Behemoth because before i started playing i was talking to someone on Twitch and they invited me to their FC until i was able to get on Gilgamesh, I tried to create a character on Gilgamesh but it was always locked so i just paid for the transfer.

I just noticed that Mr Happy's channel has more than just guides so i might take a look at some of his videos.
    Yeah, I like going to his channel on most things FFXIV because he tends to break down a lot of things and know various people who specialize in different aspects of the game, like crafting/fishing/etc.
  • AvanahAvanah Member RarePosts: 1,566
    Why is there not ONE Live stream on Twitch atm?

"My Fantasy is having two men at once...

One Cooking and One Cleaning!"

---------------------------

"A good man can make you feel sexy,

strong and able to take on the whole world...

oh sorry...that's wine...wine does that..."

Avanah said:
    Game is down for 24 hours for maint.....yeah FFXIV maint times always impressed me....
  • MrMelGibsonMrMelGibson Member EpicPosts: 3,029
    Albatroes said:
    Avanah said:
    Game is down for 24 hours for maint.....yeah FFXIV maint times always impressed me....
    If it's a large patch.  Then it's probably better to let them have 24hrs to get it right.  I'd rather wait 24hr and have no issues than have maintenance for 8hrs and then the next 24hrs having bugs and glitches.  Just my opinion.
    edited September 2016
    The patch is ready to download now, I'm downloading it before the servers go back on so i can try and log on and get my aprtment then i am going to log off and sleep. 
  • drivendawndrivendawn Member RarePosts: 2,222
    edited September 2016
    Stuck at work. :(