Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Oblivion - Gamepad

reavoreavo Member Posts: 2,173

Is anyone playing Oblivion on their PC with a gamepad?  I'm wondering how to set it up. 

The only thing that works on mine is the left joystick controller and it only goes forward, backward, and strafe.

I have the Logitech RumblePad 2

Thanks you guys. 

Comments

• NihilanthNihilanth Member Posts: 1,357

Download Pinnacle Game Profiler. It's shareware, but it's the best damn controller program out there. It lets you download pre-made setups for games specifically for your controller, and it lets you make your own.

Also, for something that might make it easier, just buy an XBOX360 controller for the PC. That's what I did, and it was deffinitely worth it. It's IMO the best controller currently on the market and since Oblivion is already out on XBOX360, you could just copy that controller setup.

Schutzbar - Human Warrior - Windrunner Alliance - World of Warcraft
    Nihilanth - Kerra Paladin - Blackburrow - EverQuest II
    XBL Gamertag - Eagle15GT

• reavoreavo Member Posts: 2,173

Originally posted by Nihilanth

Download Pinnacle Game Profiler. It's shareware, but it's the best damn controller program out there. It lets you download pre-made setups for games specifically for your controller, and it lets you make your own.
    Also, for something that might make it easier, just buy an XBOX360 controller for the PC. That's what I did, and it was deffinitely worth it. It's IMO the best controller currently on the market and since Oblivion is already out on XBOX360, you could just copy that controller setup.

Awesome.  I'll try Pinnacle.  I appreciate the tip.
  • axeptaxept Member Posts: 105
  • pballrbenpballrben Member Posts: 7
    where can i get XBOX360 controller for the PC
  • pballrbenpballrben Member Posts: 7
  • InflictionInfliction Member Posts: 1,115

Originally posted by pballrben

you can get one at Circuit City, and I'm sure just about any other electronics store.