Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Closed Beta Key Giveaway #2!

1262728293032»

Comments

• superweaselsuperweasel Member UncommonPosts: 31
    sign me up imma looking for something new and fun to play
  • angaelsangaels Member UncommonPosts: 47
    Happy to try something new
  • swarpiswarpi Member CommonPosts: 1
    I really forward to play this awsome game with stunning graphics and a really nice gameplay :)
  • darkness2468darkness2468 Member UncommonPosts: 47
    Better than washing the car.... graphics look pleasing.

• varidusvaridus Member UncommonPosts: 1
    Hi i'm From Venezuela and i really need play this game, i am a paraplegic boy, and this is my only way to get fun. my Email is [email protected] Thanks and god Bless u :D
  • TyinmTyinm Member UncommonPosts: 1
    <3 i want fly
  • DimoSupremoDimoSupremo Member UncommonPosts: 22
    Looks like it could be a better version of blade and soul!
  • polocola1polocola1 Member UncommonPosts: 4
    Huge scale epic GVG BaBaYYY letttss goooo
  • EberhardtEberhardt Member UncommonPosts: 157
    I'm excited because it looks like a korean MMO that might actually be decent. Had a lot of garbage coming from the east lately - would be nice to try this out and see if it's worth its weight in gold.
  • sonoflibertysonofliberty Member UncommonPosts: 3
    i'm looking forward to flying around in a open world and the pvp aspects :D
  • Zefiris8Zefiris8 Member UncommonPosts: 37
    I was a huge fan of Blade and Soul originally, mostly the combat and main story. I'm hoping Revelations will be able to have a comparably good combat and main story but with a much deeper setup for the rest of the game. Hopefully without the bots and p2w too :P
  • iDeloreiDelore Member UncommonPosts: 1
    Been looking for a new mmo to play and been watching this one since the KR version came out awhile back.
  • yvang9yvang9 Member CommonPosts: 1
    THANK YOU FOR THE OFFERS!

I am not looking for much in this game,
    because I already know that this game is perfect for me and my friends.
    Can't wait to enjoy this amazing upcoming MMORPG game!
    I would love to get my hand on a beta key PLEASE and ThankYou!

My guild: Warriors Of Revelation

• FuresyFuresy Member UncommonPosts: 1
    Revelation is taking pretty much the best from all other mmorpg and putting it together, with a grate combat system and the innovative flying system this could be a really great game.
  • RquipiRquipi Member CommonPosts: 1
    Been waiting for so long, hope im lucky
  • valivali11valivali11 Member UncommonPosts: 2
    I've been looking to play this mmo for a long time i've followed it daily it looks awesome im playing the chinese version but id love to play the english version its really hard to understand and play on a chinese server i love it, i have high hopes that it will revolutionize the f2p industry. Thank you for this opportunity!
  • SeskuralSeskural Member CommonPosts: 1
    I've been waiting for this game for a very very long time! I've had a sour taste in my mouth as every MMO seems to dry up or fail with in 6 months of release.. Blade and Soul was the MMO i was looking for to fill my cravings but quickly died down after playing the week long beta in 2015 and a few days after open beta launch. I'm sure Revelation online will bring me joy to gaming once more and would absolutely love a chance to receive a key.
  • jimzquijimzqui Member UncommonPosts: 2
    I saw some yt vids, looks really good.
  • AI724AI724 Member UncommonPosts: 249
    This is my kinda game. Action, speed, flying... It reminds me of B&S but more!

• slochemanslocheman Member UncommonPosts: 2
    Maybe it'll fix my broken Blade and Dreams.
  • MagikarpsGhostMagikarpsGhost Member RarePosts: 689
    Been playing mmos since ultima online, i tend to enjoy the oens that allow a more in-depth character creation (Everquest2/blade and soul/perfect world/CoX/Aion/Black desert/Archage) just to name a few. I have been wishing to try this game before buying a founders pack due to the issues i had with skyforge.

free 7 day sub and unlocks for swtor new accounts and 90+ day inactive subs click here to get it!

Click here for trove referral, bonuses to both!

• LotheapLotheap Member CommonPosts: 10
    I just bubbles
  • skydagerskydager Member UncommonPosts: 1
    I like the art and the style of the game, plus the combat looks so i'm really excited to give it a try for myself.

in War Victory in Peace be Vigilant in Death Sacrifice

a Grey

This discussion has been closed.