Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Silver Grove Update Arrives On Consoles

ShelassaShelassa MMORPG.COM Staff UncommonPosts: 616
edited September 2016 in News & Features Discussion

imageSilver Grove Update Arrives On Consoles

Warframe News - Digital Extremes has announced that the Silver Grove update has been deployed for XBox One and Playstation 4 versions of Warframe. Most notably the update includes a new glyph system, improvements to Lunaro team sport and player created content.

Read the full story here

Comments

• rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722
    edited September 2016
    I've been playing every day nonstop for about a month now on PC. The game is better than ever. I had to stop playing on PS4 because with so many updates and new content added, the PS4 version now plays in low-mid 20 fps as soon as i get into a mission. If only the upgraded consoles (PS4Pro/XBScorpio) were guaranteed to run 60fps in 1080p (no word on that ever happening). Meanwhile, the PC version still runs like a champ despite a number of Nvidia-display crashes.

• IkisisIkisis Member UncommonPosts: 443
    I've been playing every day nonstop for about a month now on PC. The game is better than ever. I had to stop playing on PS4 because with so many updates and new content added, the PS4 version now plays in low-mid 20 fps as soon as i get into a mission. If only the upgraded consoles (PS4Pro/XBScorpio) were guaranteed to run 60fps in 1080p (no word on that ever happening). Meanwhile, the PC version still runs like a champ despite a number of Nvidia-display crashes.
    This company is the lesser known indie company success story.
    No-crowd funding nothing always been free to play, Why are they still in business with the same models others failed at?

Simple they made a great product and gave you the choice of Time investment vs Spending for equipment everything on the market place is also able to be looted in-game.

This game really doesnt ge tthe credit it deserves it is a really good experiance even if just played casually like i do.

• rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722
    Agreed. I'm surprised their success hasn't motivated them to make a proper sequel to Dark Sector although Warframe is sort of an online sequel to it.

• AeanderAeander Member LegendaryPosts: 7,838
    Ikisis said:
    This company is the lesser known indie company success story.
    No-crowd funding nothing always been free to play, Why are they still in business with the same models others failed at?

Simple they made a great product and gave you the choice of Time investment vs Spending for equipment everything on the market place is also able to be looted in-game.

This game really doesnt ge tthe credit it deserves it is a really good experiance even if just played casually like i do.
    Lesser known? Warframe is one of the most popular f2p titles out there. The PC community generally holds it to be the reason we don't need a PC port of Destiny.