Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

AION[US] Pet Key's Give Away

2»

Comments

• IceAgeIceAge Member RarePosts: 2,073
    Recore said:
    I would like a key please.  =)
    I would like a code please

Sent x2 keys to both of you ! I still need to know if they are still good :) So let me know!

Vesavius said:
    IceAge said:
    Vesavius said:
    IceAge said:
    Got some more I guess ! PM send with the key! Let me know if it works...

hey, I am just DLing the game now, 5.0 looks pretty badass and a great jump in again point, and I have that MMORPG itch again. If you have spare, I would appreciate it :)
    Just sent you 2 keys :) Let me know if they still work as I have them since ....3 years ago? :)

Yeah, I will. I just got home and am knackered, but will have a play tomorrow. Thanks Ice.
    You welcome! :)

Reporter: What's behind Blizzard success, and how do you make your gamers happy?
    Blizzard Boss: Making gamers happy is not my concern, making money.. yes!

• Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member EpicPosts: 7,223
    PM me keys if possible, thanks in advance.
    “And once the storm is over, you won’t remember how you made it through, how you managed to survive. You won’t even be sure, whether the storm is really over. But one thing is certain. When you come out of the storm, you won’t be the same person who walked in. That’s what this storm’s all about.”  ― Haruki Murakami
  • IceAgeIceAge Member RarePosts: 2,073
    Keys? Like .. one it's not enough?

Just sent you 2 ! Enjoy :)

Reporter: What's behind Blizzard success, and how do you make your gamers happy?
    Blizzard Boss: Making gamers happy is not my concern, making money.. yes!

• Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member EpicPosts: 7,223
    IceAge said:
    Keys? Like .. one it's not enough?

Just sent you 2 ! Enjoy :)
    You're the best! Thanks!
    “And once the storm is over, you won’t remember how you made it through, how you managed to survive. You won’t even be sure, whether the storm is really over. But one thing is certain. When you come out of the storm, you won’t be the same person who walked in. That’s what this storm’s all about.”  ― Haruki Murakami