Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Camelot Unchained: Dragon Con 2016

MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196

Comments

• ShavaKaShavaKa Member UncommonPosts: 91
    Looks pretty generic when it comes to character design. Otherwise, nice features and lots of options so far.
  • SEANMCADSEANMCAD Member EpicPosts: 16,775
    looks good.

side note: anyone who says the main attraction of that game is its lore is full of shit

Please do not respond to me, even if I ask you a question, its rhetorical.

Please do not respond to me

• MikePaladinMikePaladin Member UncommonPosts: 592
    edited September 2016
    Sorry....... but I'm an eye candy whore xD
  • kitaradkitarad Member LegendaryPosts: 7,910
    Is this like Dark Age of Camelot in terms of PvP meaning you have to go to a designated area for PvP ?

• JamesGoblinJamesGoblin Member RarePosts: 1,242
    kitarad said:
    Is this like Dark Age of Camelot in terms of PvP meaning you have to go to a designated area for PvP ?
    @kitarad You'll have to stay in designated area in order to NOT PvP.
     W...aaagh?
  • SEANMCADSEANMCAD Member EpicPosts: 16,775
    kitarad said:
    and that is an example of a game I am not playing :)

Please do not respond to me, even if I ask you a question, its rhetorical.

Please do not respond to me

• The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• kitaradkitarad Member LegendaryPosts: 7,910
    ahh so not like DAoC okay thanks.

• YashaXYashaX Member EpicPosts: 3,098
    Woah, its looking amazing! I still can't decide which faction to play though :(
  • MaxBaconMaxBacon Member LegendaryPosts: 7,766
    Camelot Unchained seems to be coming along faster than Crowfall, unfortunately for me looking for PvE elements CU is very PvP driven, while Crowfal would provide an extent of PvE.
    MaxBacon said:
    Camelot Unchained seems to be coming along faster than Crowfall, unfortunately for me looking for PvE elements CU is very PvP driven, while Crowfal would provide an extent of PvE.
    @MaxBacon I'd say it's the opposite - anyway, you can check this CU PvE summary and conclude for yourself - http://camelot.gamepedia.com/PvE_in_Camelot_Unchained

W...aaagh?
  • SlyLoKSlyLoK Member RarePosts: 2,698
    Everything about this game just screams plain.
  • IwayloIwaylo Member UncommonPosts: 174
    SEANMCAD said:
    kitarad said:
    and that is an example of a game I am not playing :)
    Or put in another words - I'm casual PvE pleb.
  • DaikuruDaikuru Member RarePosts: 797
    I love the concept of the game and the concept arts, but the animations and graphics are just awful imo.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

- Albert Einstein

• meddyckmeddyck Member UncommonPosts: 1,282
    edited September 2016
    Daikuru said:
    I love the concept of the game and the concept arts, but the animations and graphics are just awful imo.
    It's not even in Beta 1 yet. The animations will be improved very soon and certainly will be a lot better by launch.

The graphics are never going to be photo realistic, but I think they're starting to look quite good considering they are being created under the constraint that the game has to support very large battles at playable framerates (1000ish players at 30FPS).

DAOC Live (inactive): R11 Cleric R11 Druid R11 Minstrel R9 Eldritch R6 Sorc R6 Scout R6 Healer

• The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

MaxBacon said:
    @MaxBacon I'd say it's the opposite - anyway, you can check this CU PvE summary and conclude for yourself - http://camelot.gamepedia.com/PvE_in_Camelot_Unchained

I had not seen that thanks for linking!
    You are welcome! Oh, by the way - there's lots (likely, too many!?) of "tasty" hyperlinks in there.
     W...aaagh?