Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Closed Beta Key Giveaway!

Comments

• lodestone90lodestone90 Member UncommonPosts: 22
    The graphics look great and I can't wait to try out the Occultist class.
  • sweetclarasweetclara Member UncommonPosts: 4
    I would really love a key because, I have been following this game a for a year know, ever since it was announce on china, this game to me is Perfect World Internatiol 2.0, and I gave 6 years of my life to that game, revelation has alot of good features that PWI had and even more, its an amazing game, its the game I have been looking for since i stopped playing PWI, thanks for this oppurtunity mmorpgdotcom :P
  • hiryuhiryu Member UncommonPosts: 9
    Old school gamer still trying to find that new MMO to call home for the next couple years. Would be willing to give Revelation Online a chance - so if you got a key I'd be more then happy to give it a try. Good day.
  • CandyPayneCandyPayne Member UncommonPosts: 1
    After playing a myriad of mmos, I am always keen to check out whats on the horizon. Sometimes I find some pure gold, many a time I find the same old, so it would be nice to have a look at this title and see if they can offer up something great :)
  • fascismfascism Member UncommonPosts: 428
    i want key because im addicted to video game
  • kkchenkkchen Member UncommonPosts: 9
    Cause this looks like a reasonable mmo
  • ittook2hoursittook2hours Member UncommonPosts: 6
    Look! Pick me! Lol.
  • lvxaeternalvxaeterna Member UncommonPosts: 1
    I'm pumped! This game looks stellar. The announcement trailer was polished and told a story that I want to be apart of. Graphics look phenomenal and the classes are genuinely unique. MMOs have been my favorite type of genre for games but over the years it's hard to feel like I've been "hooked" again. This trailer does it and the game looks like it will be awesome.

I'm excited for the opportunity to help test and make it better!
  • TyphoonnnTyphoonnn Member UncommonPosts: 4
    Looks good!
  • NightliteNightlite Member UncommonPosts: 227
    Finally.. I can see a forum post by someone who wins a prize here.
  • DarkHighDarkHigh Member UncommonPosts: 157
    Looking forward to Revelation Online because I loved aion for so long, wings and flight, new combat system, huge open world, and PVP!!!! Also, I've never won anything before lol this would be a nice first win.
  • FeralzsFeralzs Member UncommonPosts: 4
    Because i wanna play with my friends ASAP :)
  • DigohDigoh Member UncommonPosts: 1
    Let me in!!!
  • donger56donger56 Member RarePosts: 443
    Let's hope this doesn't end up like Archeage and BDO.
  • genclaymoregenclaymore Member UncommonPosts: 44
    I would like an key as the game looks very interesting to me.
  • kevkevkevkevkevkev Member UncommonPosts: 2
    Id like a key cus my mates and i are looking for a good MMO. We have tried all the mmos that this web has reviewed and yet couldnt find a good one. I hope i can get one so they know how it is and decide if join. I REALLY WANNA PLAY
  • gorro187gorro187 Member UncommonPosts: 234
    This game is actually trying to progress the Ideas of mmos vs being more of the same. I would like to invest myself in it.
  • FullMetalAlcFullMetalAlc Member UncommonPosts: 217
    I'm a fan of light novels where the protagonist gets warped into a fantasy rpg like world where they power up like in a game with stats and would like to play the next greatest mmorpg that will make me realize I'm better of reading the novels and giving up this hobby.
  • KiashkiKiashki Member UncommonPosts: 2
    Cant wait for this game yay beta key >>>
  • DeathboDeathbo Member UncommonPosts: 62
    Really looking forward to try out the gunslinger class on this game also looking forward to combat system and flight system.
  • gmn17gmn17 Member UncommonPosts: 14
    I would like a beta key because this mmo has the best gameplay and graphics
  • OmiragOmirag Member UncommonPosts: 276
    Revelation Online Good, Fire Bad!

• MikotoMisakaMikotoMisaka Member UncommonPosts: 34
    I would like a key because lolis and... uh... lolis, yeah, lolis
  • mythwingzmythwingz Member UncommonPosts: 5
    Would like to try both swordmage and occultist to find out which will be my main =P
  • fitstarfitstar Member UncommonPosts: 8
    been having an eye on that game for years, need new mmo
This discussion has been closed.