Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Closed Beta Key Giveaway!

Comments

• ArrietArriet Member CommonPosts: 1
    I would really love a key as I've been waiting for this game and I just know it'll be amazing
  • Seagram454Seagram454 Member UncommonPosts: 2
    Just looking forward to a fun game.

I enjoy long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me.

• klar10klar10 Member UncommonPosts: 3
    I would like a key cause I'm a veteran MMO player who has tried pretty much every MMO to come out in the last 15 years, I started with SWG and still own the collectors addition of vanilla wow, I have been in search of something that fires on pretty much all cylinders and have yet to find it.
  • dJin89dJin89 Member CommonPosts: 2
    Looks great so far- I'm hoping to get in on this one!
  • ZombieCatZombieCat Member UncommonPosts: 55
    I want a key because I am too cheap to buy a founders pack. Now that is some rarely seen honesty and show bump me to the top of the list!  :)
  • CaseykinsCaseykins Member UncommonPosts: 20
    Really looking forward to the spiritshaper class! they look so fun and cute.
  • Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 16,982
    because the key is free

All time classic  MY NEW FAVORITE POST!  (Keep laying those bricks)

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Proudly wearing the Harbinger badge since Dec 23, 2017. 

Coined the phrase "Role-Playing a Development Team" January 2018

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018

• Lambon23Lambon23 Member UncommonPosts: 66
    Here's to hoping I win!
  • seidgeseidge Member UncommonPosts: 2
    This would be something different from other games :)
  • seidgeseidge Member UncommonPosts: 2
    This would be different from other games :)
  • knightfall98knightfall98 Member UncommonPosts: 64
    edited September 2016
    I need a key to test my new rig, and now I am broke and dont have money for games, I also have a lot of free time on my hands, skyforge is pretty good mmo and would like to see how it compares
  • haiidahaiida Member UncommonPosts: 1
    I want to play, I like video games.
  • IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 18,719
    I'm only mildly interested but playing in betas before have made me like games I never thought I'd try many times before.
    "Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community ... but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots”

― Umberto Eco

“Microtransactions? In a single player role-playing game? Are you nuts?” 
    ― CD PROJEKT RED

• Tarin0Tarin0 Member UncommonPosts: 5
    I need it because I've never played chinese mmos.
  • PotsuPotsu Member CommonPosts: 2
    Recently started playing on the CN servers and have enjoyed the game so far after playing for a bit, the high ping makes certain moments unplayable so I have a lot of hope for how good the games combat will feel with normal ping when Revelations comes to the west. I've began to look into Revelations more and more ever since my start on the CN servers and personally I am looking forward to everything it is hoping to achieve. There's been talk of trying Revelations out among my guild since everyone is fairly happy with what we've been seeing out of the CN clients now.
    All this said thanks for this giveaway and would really appreciate a key, thanks and goodluck everyone.
  • XenokevXenokev Member UncommonPosts: 43
    I am looking forward to Revelation Online for the huge seamless open world, different forms of pvp, the story, and the nice graphics.
  • ScyferXScyferX Member UncommonPosts: 41
    This game Needs Me!!
  • HytherionHytherion Member UncommonPosts: 2
    Would love to try this game out!
  • ZoeMcCloskeyZoeMcCloskey Member UncommonPosts: 1,372
    edited September 2016
    To crush my enemies, see them driven before me and to hear hrrmm.

The open steppe, a fleet horse, falcons at my wrist, umm.

There has to be some reason!

• CorummCorumm Member UncommonPosts: 5
    Looking forward to this beautiful stylized game. Love the art and the story progression sounds amazing. Can't wait to try it out and tell everyone about it.
  • dreunghtdreunght Member UncommonPosts: 2
    I'm looking forward mainly because of the fight that seems to be very exciting. Furthermore the game has several pvp modes that will keep my interest for a long time.
  • GenisVellGenisVell Member CommonPosts: 1
    There hasn't been an MMORPG in recent memory that held my interest for more than a few months. This on the other hand looks very promising in a lot of categories. A little for everyone, with features appealing to almost everything anyone would look for in an MMORPG. Will this be the next big MMORPG? That is uncertain, but I'd relish the opportunity to play it myself and find out at the earliest convenience.
  • SlashzSlashz Member UncommonPosts: 4
    Looking forward to try out this game, let's hope it will bring something to the table of dying mmo's
  • lindenmeyerlindenmeyer Member UncommonPosts: 55
    gogogo
  • duke85duke85 Member UncommonPosts: 10
    I'd like to get a key because this type of MMO is my favorite kind, but I haven't been able to find one that's satisfied my interest lately, and with everything I've seen about Revelation, it could be the one to turn my gloomy outlook around.
This discussion has been closed.