Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

L2 Mobile 1st test kicking ass

KabulozoKabulozo Member RarePosts: 932
Lineage 2 Revolution Mobile is going through a test in Korea. According to Elmar from Rochand it's been a blast, 50 servers are filled and new servers are being added.

http://boards.rochand.com/viewtopic.php?p=34051#p34051

Comments

• MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
  • BK2O1BK2O1 Member UncommonPosts: 91
    Too bad its mobile. I guess I'm not the target audience. Don't understand why ppl like phone games.
  • RavenRaven Member UncommonPosts: 2,005
    I am actually interested in this sounds like the kind of thing I will give it a go when im just somewhere bored with my tablet. Is there anywhere with all the features that this version has, or is it a direct port ( minus the different anims slight different combat ) will there be sieges etc.. ?

• ReizlaReizla Member RarePosts: 4,092
    BK2O1 said:
    Too bad its mobile. I guess I'm not the target audience. Don't understand why ppl like phone games.
    Somehow Eastern Asia is THE place for mobile games & MMOs. Much like you, I don't get it either why phones & tablets are now a hot developing area. Guess in time it'll pass and ppl get back to PC/consoles again...
  • exile01exile01 Member RarePosts: 1,089
    Its like religion, where education lacks and poverty rule.....
  • Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,768
    I like the idea of being able to play one of my favorite game series on mobile. It looks incredibly different than Lineage in general, but honestly, if they don't have the issues other phone games have like energy, dungeon lockouts without paying more, preset loot boxes or "stages" with 4 items you can get that you have to grind over and over to get 10000 of some item to craft a better item than I'm okay with it. The videos I saw you don't have an energy meter, but you do have a gear score it looks like up at the top. It also has the normal phone game skill bar with a circle and 5 buttons around it. But the raid bosses looked super fun, and the fact that it had actual other players running around makes me super excited. No rolling servers please, no energy, no dumb preset loot boxes, just make an actual good MMORPG on the phone for once.