Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Star Crisis?

124»

Comments

• MaxBaconMaxBacon Member LegendaryPosts: 7,766
    Acterius said:
    LOL yeah I was wondering about that. Can anyone advertise the games on this site without paying for it? I thought sites like this make money from advertising and clicks to games they advertise here? 
    Actually, SC appears on the front page as the SC threads are pretty much the most active part of this whole website about gaming in general.

So yeah we're all contributing to advertising SC for free here, the more forum wars of words we have, the more front page time SC has.
  • adamlotus75adamlotus75 Member UncommonPosts: 387
    The IQ level of this discussion has dropped through the floor. 'There's no such thing as a valid anonymous source - they are all bullshit'. Just LOL.
  • FlyByKnightFlyByKnight Member EpicPosts: 3,967
    The IQ level of this discussion has dropped through the floor. 'There's no such thing as a valid anonymous source - they are all bullshit'. Just LOL.
    Speak for your own IQ as this comment was pretty dense. What makes it even more dumb is because in your mind you're probably like "pfffft yeah right."

You can redeem yourself. Google the history of investigative journalism and anonymous sources and why they exist. Edit your post and rewrite what you really meant to say.

I think I can assume what you wanted to say but you wrapped in paper made of low IQ and put a ribbon on it. No shade, you misspoke right?
    "As far as the forum code of conduct, I would think it's a bit outdated and in need of a refre *CLOSED*" 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • gir243gir243 Member UncommonPosts: 50
    Speak for your own IQ as this comment was pretty dense. What makes it even more dumb is because in your mind you're probably like "pfffft yeah right."

You can redeem yourself. Google the history of investigative journalism and anonymous sources and why they exist. Edit your post and rewrite what you really meant to say.

I think I can assume what you wanted to say but you wrapped in paper made of low IQ and put a ribbon on it. No shade, you misspoke right?

I'm pretty sure he was LOLing at the poster who said anonymous sources were BS.  Well that is the way I took it.
    MaxBacon
  • BeansnBreadBeansnBread Member EpicPosts: 7,254
    Yeah, they missed the quotes.
  • FlyByKnightFlyByKnight Member EpicPosts: 3,967
    gir243 said:

I'm pretty sure he was LOLing at the poster who said anonymous sources were BS.  Well that is the way I took it.
    I think you're right. Apologies @adamlotus I thought you were the dummy who actually said that earlier. The single quotes throws it off.  Actual guy who said that earlier this is your fault for lowering my IQ with your low IQ.
    "As far as the forum code of conduct, I would think it's a bit outdated and in need of a refre *CLOSED*" 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Yes sorry didn't make myself clear :-) im amazed at the people who say that anonymous sources are invalid.  The reason they do this is because you can't launch an Ad Hominem attack against an anonymous source ;-)
    Group hug