Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Backer money hard at work

124»

Comments

• KefoKefo Member EpicPosts: 4,229
    Axllow18 said:
    Kefo said:
    goboygo said:
    Erillion said:

Lol hate bait. Oh you fans and thinking you don't spew more vitriol then we do
    No both sides of this weird little forum jihad are quite full of toxic shit; it's just both of you seem to think your vitriolic bullshit is RIGHT.

What really amazes me is how many law professors frequent the Star Citizen forums on this site.
    I actually think it's funny myself. Interesting to see how threads (de)evolve as certain players enter the fray
  • gervaise1gervaise1 Member EpicPosts: 6,919
    filmoret said:
    filmoret said:
    Ok sorry it is not the same building but appears they might share a parking lot.  Image of the parking lot.  The brick building to the far right is the Investment building.  The white building on the far left is CIG's office.

The only thing they have in common is this parking lot.  It has something to do with this.  Maybe they got it paved or remodeled somehow.
    RSI are using the parking lot as a hanger. The other lot want the spaceships out so they can park their cars.
  • rodarinrodarin Member EpicPosts: 2,611
    gervaise1 said:

RSI are using the parking lot as a hanger. The other lot want the spaceships out so they can park their cars.
    You almost got it right, there arent actual spaceships just big cardboard pictures of them....