Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Titan Quest Anniversary Edition

ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 8,914
  Havent seen this posted , sorry if it has been ..

But Titan Quest released there Anniversary Edition this week , if you already own Titan Quest on Steam you get it free.. So check your STeam

If you dont own it you can purchase it including the expansion for 4.99  thats one helluva deal , TQ is a great game the Anniversary Edition doesnt dissapoint , new resolutions are great .. and lots of other additions ....

http://store.steampowered.com/app/475150/

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 8,914
    Yeah I have it but have not installed it in my Steam library since playing through it quite some time ago. I am in almost ARPG overload lately so I am keeping this as a backburner game that I may reinstall and pop back into at some point to experience the updates.
    Yea me to .. Hoppin between D3 season 7 , POE Atlas .. and now TQ................. meh fingers bleed .. but man its fun ..

Really awesome when you fire up TQ ae  and zoom way out .. looks great , game always needed that

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• BigRamboBigRambo Member UncommonPosts: 191
    lol, why bother? It's almost the same exact game but with updated graphics.  The game is still filled with unbalances which killed off the game over the years.  For 5-6$, might sound like a bargain, but the game is still slow paced and yes it was refreshing back when Diablo 2 was the only other real good H&S game. Grim Dawn / PoE are a whole lot better, and if all 3 were released at the same time back 10 years ago, I'd still go with Grim Dawn.   Get to Typhon as a melee toon on TQ, and post back your experience, chances are you'll rage quit, lol. Haven't played TQ in like 8 years, and thanks to the patches, melee classes are absolutely trash. So if you're going to get it, avoid melee classes like the plague because you'll get your ass kicked.   Again, not sure why people would care for TQ, when Grim Dawn is 1000 times better and smoother.  It WAS a great game but you got way better options and judging by the Steam Reviews, if you got Windows 10, I'd avoid getting TQ for now.   Don't understand why people get boners over TQ, if this was 2005/06 then yes I would buy it also like I already did back then, but today?  Makes no sense, unless you NEVER played the game, otherwise stick with PoE / Grim Dawn until Lost Ark, LineAge Eternal and MU Legends Online(MU2) releases. 

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 8,914
    BigRambo said:
    lol, why bother? It's almost the same exact game but with updated graphics.  The game is still filled with unbalances which killed off the game over the years.  For 5-6$, might sound like a bargain, but the game is still slow paced and yes it was refreshing back when Diablo 2 was the only other real good H&S game. Grim Dawn / PoE are a whole lot better, and if all 3 were released at the same time back 10 years ago, I'd still go with Grim Dawn.   Get to Typhon as a melee toon on TQ, and post back your experience, chances are you'll rage quit, lol. Haven't played TQ in like 8 years, and thanks to the patches, melee classes are absolutely trash. So if you're going to get it, avoid melee classes like the plague because you'll get your ass kicked.   Again, not sure why people would care for TQ, when Grim Dawn is 1000 times better and smoother.  It WAS a great game but you got way better options and judging by the Steam Reviews, if you got Windows 10, I'd avoid getting TQ for now.   Don't understand why people get boners over TQ, if this was 2005/06 then yes I would buy it also like I already did back then, but today?  Makes no sense, unless you NEVER played the game, otherwise stick with PoE / Grim Dawn until Lost Ark, LineAge Eternal and MU Legends Online(MU2) releases. 
    Hmm does this deserve an explanation .... ok ..Ill try ... doubt it will help tho ..

Same reason ........... People play an EQ emu

Play UO
                                        Drive a 67 Mustang
                                        watch an Old Movie
                                        Read an old Book ....

etc... hope this helps
  • Tiamat64Tiamat64 Member RarePosts: 1,545
    edited September 2016
    BigRambo said:
    I already played Grim Dawn enough for now.  That said, TQ-vanilla kinda feels like a lesser version of Grim Dawn (which makes sense because it was made by the same programmers, if I recall correctly) so I'm playing the Anniversary edition with a Masteries mod to switch things up, since the original masteries are way too similar to Grim Dawn's masteries for my tastes.  Right now playing a Bestiary character who can have like, 10+ minions at once, something Grim Dawn, as much as I love it and its summoner build, doesn't let me do (no, swarmlings don't really count).