Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Current state, not really worth the pricetag.

filmoretfilmoret Member EpicPosts: 4,906
I'd suggest grabbing this game around the 20$ mark unless they somehow enable more alien interactions.  The game itself is very basic in structure and kinda cool to run around from planet to planet exploring.  If you like cataloging various creatures and planets, farming materials to upgrade, collecting blueprints,  flying through space and warping around learning new alien languages then this is the game for you.  I sort of get the mysterious feeling of space from this game but only about 30%.  Its a short term game right now because I have a strong feeling that once I accomplish goals of learning a complete language or fully stocking my ship then I really don't have anything left to do.

Hopefully a later update will change some of these things maybe even allow you to colonize planets and build spaceships or have wars with other alien races.  I really don't consider the center of the universe a spoiler because well its not really anything.  Also even if you collect the atlas stones for the real ending it really isn't anything either.  I won't post it here because might have drama.
Are you onto something or just on something?

Comments

• Kane72Kane72 Member UncommonPosts: 211
    So if the game halves in price, that will make it more fun to play? People will either like it or they won't. The price won't change that. All that will happen is that those who already decided it isn't their thing may be more likely to waste their money on it when it's cheaper than not buying it now.
  • FrodoFraginsFrodoFragins Member EpicPosts: 5,905
    It's a $20 or less game if you value time of fun per dollar spent.