Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Amazing.

13»

Comments

• Doug_BDoug_B Member UncommonPosts: 153
    edited September 2016
    After i set up the user.cfg  and  rolled back my AMD video drivers to 15.11, the game seems pretty stable with crashes happening a lot less.  user.cfg and setting the cpu  part is a huge  "must do".

Realy look at this alpha as a concept phase, does all the parts work and how much work is still needed on other parts. To try and formulate an opinion that this is at all a beta versions, is silly.

For an alpha concept , it truly is amazing.
    Bachelor's in Web Design and Multimedia
    Acterius said:
    Doug_B said:
    After i set up the user.cfg  and  rolled back my AMD video drivers to 15.11, the game seems pretty stable with crashes happening a lot less.  user.cfg and setting the cpu  part is a huge  "must do".

Realy look at this alpha as a concept phase, does all the parts work and how much work is still needed on other parts. To try and formulate an opinion that this is at all a beta versions, is silly.

For an alpha concept , it truly is amazing.
    Do you guys still need to dl the whole thing or have they finally added an updater?
    The updater needs work, big time. I don't like Torrented files from anywhere web. I like patches from the source.  They have that option by downloading through http in the patcher.  This was the only low for me, was the denial the S.C. community had on the patcher, reminded me of Vanguard SOH beta 1.
  • filmoretfilmoret Member EpicPosts: 4,906
    Just don't believe half the crap CIG says and you can have fun playing the game.  Also don't fall for those expensive ship packages.  Because more then likely that p2w is going to get worse and not better.
    Are you onto something or just on something?
    filmoret said:
    Just don't believe half the crap CIG says and you can have fun playing the game.  Also don't fall for those expensive ship packages.  Because more then likely that p2w is going to get worse and not better.
    You are  missing the point of why they sell ship. It is to fund the development. Every ship after game launch will be available with in game currency. To many people and I mean a lot of people simple aren't wrapping their head around "crowd funding" yet.
  • holdenhamletholdenhamlet Member EpicPosts: 3,772
    So what's amazing about it?
    being an astronaut.
  • KefoKefo Member EpicPosts: 4,229
    Doug_B said:
    filmoret said:
    You are  missing the point of why they sell ship. It is to fund the development. Every ship after game launch will be available with in game currency. To many people and I mean a lot of people simple aren't wrapping their head around "crowd funding" yet.
    And you are naive to think they will just go "ok guys lets stop accepting millions of free dollars from ship sales because the games out now"
  • ErillionErillion Member EpicPosts: 10,297
    Being able to "live" in a sandbox sci-fi universe of high grafical fidelity and stories of cinematic quality. 

Have fun