Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New Bless Online Russian Beta Video

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,263
The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

Comments

• MaurgrimMaurgrim Member RarePosts: 1,324
    Yawn.
  • lillo87lillo87 Member CommonPosts: 9
    hi guys, i put bless on 1' plase on my play list.. watch video if u want

• WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    Watched as well that second video and can't say i like what i see.
    All those flashing lights make the combat look bad and spammy.
    Can't tell much from the first video but sure looks typical of CHEAP game design,i would assume all those buildings are just 2D backdrops and none have insides or even working doors.To me this is the tell tale of a weak effort for a game and not one i would expect to be any good.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    What has happened to mmo game design the last few years is that developers are doing nothing more than rushing out game builds to secure a cash shop and that is their whole agenda towards gaming,a sad one to say the least.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• YaevinduskYaevindusk Member RarePosts: 2,094
    edited September 2016
    Wizardry said:
    Watched as well that second video and can't say i like what i see.
    All those flashing lights make the combat look bad and spammy.
    Can't tell much from the first video but sure looks typical of CHEAP game design,i would assume all those buildings are just 2D backdrops and none have insides or even working doors.To me this is the tell tale of a weak effort for a game and not one i would expect to be any good.

I believe Bless is fully open world -- you can fly to pretty much anything you see.  Though this is just from watching videos on it in the past with people showcasing how open it is and that there's no loading screens.  It doesn't mean that the world is full of things to do, however, as the bigger something is, the more empty it is in terms of content (historically).

With regards to the second video, I know nothing of the first and fourth game presented (other than what I spoke of above).  Though Lost Ark is truly impressive if you're a Hack 'N Slash fan.  Open world MMORPG that Diablo could've been with everything you'd expect from an MMO and Hack 'N Slash both.  Interesting sea travel mechanics, fishing, crazy Hack 'N Slash combos, ship building, crafting, insane level design, gorgeous graphics, over the top class designs, etc.  In the videos I've seen, there have been relatively no loading screens, either.

Star Citizen?  Their latest video was impressive, but that's all I'll say about it.  People seem to think technical hurdles and setbacks equal scam; we see how crazy people are just by looking at No Man's Sky and FFXIV with how fans and haters reacted to both pushing back release dates.  That is, the first site to report such got thousands of death threats, called liars, and told that they should die, stop spreading lies, lose their jobs, etc.  The messengers, not the developers.  Though the developers then received such once they confirmed what the media originally shielded them from.  This is the chaotic nature of the "mob mentality" and "Hype / Pre-order" industry nowadays.  Pure chaos with them not knowing what to do and shouting the same things over again if they don't have someone to lead them and quote off of like they were a gaming prophet.  Which the haters of Star Citizen have acquired.  Though I'd be remiss to mention that super fans also cling to the head developer or charismatic person of a company just as much.

http://headgum.com/episode/017-more-like-no-mans-lie/

An attorney going into detail about No Man's Sky and Star Citizen.

Due to frequent travel in my youth, English isn't something I consider my primary language (and thus I obtained quirky ways of writing).  German and French were always easier for me despite my family being U.S. citizens for over a century.  Spanish I learned as a requirement in school, Japanese and Korean I acquired for my youthful desire of anime and gaming (and also work now).  I only debate in English to help me work with it (and limit things).  In addition, I'm not smart enough to remain fluent in everything and typically need exposure to get in the groove of things again if I haven't heard it in a while.  If you understand Mandarin, I know a little, but it has actually been a challenge and could use some help.

Also, I thoroughly enjoy debates and have accounts on over a dozen sites for this.  If you wish to engage in such, please put effort in a post and provide sources -- I will then do the same with what I already wrote (if I didn't) as well as with my responses to your own.  Expanding my information on a subject makes my stance either change or strengthen the next time I speak of it or write a thesis.  Allow me to thank you sincerely for your time.
  • NightliteNightlite Member UncommonPosts: 227
    When did the Russians become the world leader in importing games? or have they always been..
  • DaikuruDaikuru Member RarePosts: 797
    Nightlite said:
    When did the Russians become the world leader in importing games? or have they always been..
    I guess devs are testing their anti-hacking measures in russia. :D
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

- Albert Einstein