Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Legion is Here, Are You Playing?

1234568»

Comments

• PaskePaske Member UncommonPosts: 135
    Playing it

Loving it

GJ Blizz
  • cheyanecheyane Member LegendaryPosts: 9,100
    I'm in and my husband was so interested in playing he sat by me watching while I made a new Draenei and a Worgen . He seemed to like the British accent. He said he may just renew his sub too.

I had his clothes to iron so he took over and played through the starter area nearly drowning my poor Shaman because he forgot how to swim.
    Chamber of Chains
  • BruceYeeBruceYee Member EpicPosts: 2,556
    edited September 2016
    Trying to but since launch my gamma slider stopped working and I can't fix it.

Anyone else having the same problem?
  • Spankster77Spankster77 Member UncommonPosts: 487
    BruceYee said:
    Trying to but since launch my gamma slider stopped working and I can't fix it.

Anyone else having the same problem?
    Try running the game repair tool.  Also make sure to remove and/or update all add-ons you have installed. 
  • Spankster77Spankster77 Member UncommonPosts: 487
    People have been predicting WoW's demise since it's release, and yet it's still here, alive and kicking, delivering quality content 12 years later.
    But whatever you say, right? ;)
    So true...  People love to hate on WoW but after 12 years it's still the most played MMORPG and they are still able to charge a sub fee in a world of free 2 play/pay to win korean reskinned games.   

I have left WoW many of time and said, "that's it I'm done.", tried too many other MMOs to count and always return.  For me, the truth is that WoW is the only MMO that  has real staying power.  
  • heerobyaheerobya Member UncommonPosts: 465
    Oh yes.

Took the day off work yesterday, hit 107 last night.

Love the content. Love the design and artistic elements. Everything is really great, especially the integration of the professions and classes into the questing experience.

Excited to finish out all of the questing areas, Suramar, level up for dungeons and mythics!
  • LizardKing89LizardKing89 Member UncommonPosts: 61
    No. Been playing wow on and off since it launched in 2004. Burned out and sick of wow and the mmo genre in general. Hope those that bought it have fun with it.
  • NanfoodleNanfoodle Member LegendaryPosts: 10,617
    Volgore said:

I'm happy for those who are having fun, especially when i look at the genre in generell. But artefact weapons and class order halls won't do for long and what we got with WoW today is not enough as an answer for 10mio subs lost.
    People have been predicting WoW's demise since it's release, and yet it's still here, alive and kicking, delivering quality content 12 years later.
    But whatever you say, right? ;)
    I have always said, only thing that will kill WoW is Blizzard. They have been doing that a bit at a time themselves. 
  • PerjurePerjure Member UncommonPosts: 250
    Nope. Love the world and lore, but after WoD I just cant see paying Blizzard for an expac and a monthly sub.
  • OhhPaigeyOhhPaigey Member RarePosts: 1,517
    Yes, I took a few month break at the end of WoD so I haven't played in awhile (maybe that's why I'm enjoying Legion as much as I am). Hit 110 first day, already done all my weekly Mythics, 2 days 9 hours played at level 110.
    When all is said and done, more is always said than done.
  • VikingMojoVikingMojo Member UncommonPosts: 3
    I returned to WoW when the pre-patch came, having pre-ordered Legion a few weeks before.
    I must say that I entered with skepticism and low hopes, but I am actually entertained for the first time in a long time. I have returned and I am happy with what I have experienced so far. It is not a "return to old WoW" or "yay TBC times back"-craze, and I really like that. While some things are polished versions of stuff from WoD, to me it still seems new and that's got me excited to play WoW again. I have not yet tried end-game, so I can't talk about that. The mission table in Order Halls isn't quite to my liking, but I will not judge a whole expansion pack based on one or two features I'm not crazy about. 

Overall I'm happy and back at playing WoW. I will, at the moment, recommend trying it out, both to new and returning players, but as said, I cannot form an opinion about end-game yet.
  • v_Vev_Ve Member UncommonPosts: 311

Of course I am playing. Blizzard quality as always, that's what I call an "AAA" MMORPG.
    Definitely better than Draenor and Cataclysm so far.

Very smooth launch too, no lag, no problems at all.

^This

Haters gonna hate doe.

Witty & Wicked >:)

• GroqstrongGroqstrong Member RarePosts: 815
    edited September 2016
    Playing it, but one massive dislike is the handling of loot drops in dungeons. What was wrong with the N before G system.
  • Ice-QueenIce-Queen Member UncommonPosts: 2,483
    edited September 2016
    I haven't played since 2013, I have been playing Shroud of the Avatar the past 3 years off and on. Seeing that it is just gets worse and worse, I decided to upgrade my old account to play the WoW Legion expansion and give it a go. I'm having fun and enjoying it. It's refreshing to come back to WoW that welcomes you back with open arms and feels rewarding to play, and seeing people all around me playing makes it that much better. (wasn't the case in Sota, barely saw another player) 

A big change from the feel of punishing, boring gameplay, and thirsting for something to do other than grind wolves and bears, taking half a minute to a minute to gather small amounts of materials, and feeling like I'm being milked for money constantly in Shroud of the Avatar. I've always been big on subscription games and should never have let others convince me to try a B2P game with cash shop as SOTA is.
    Post edited by Ice-Queen on

What happens when you log off your characters????.....
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFQhfhnjYMk
    Dark Age of Camelot

• Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,766
    Earlier I said I was playing BDO instead of legion, well I did dive like 5 more levels into legion and it is really good so far. I'm pretty glad this is what Blizzard released, I don't see many negatives to this expansion at all. This is going to be my game i play on the side for a while now I can see, BDO is still consuming most of my time but it's moving over to wow more and more. I see a lot of PvP everywhere I've been now as well which is exciting, even if it is 110's killing everything I'll know I can roam and get into pvp when I get there. 
  • TofkeTofke Member UncommonPosts: 342
    Nope, been over WoW for quite a while now.
    Wanted to have Demon Hunter since Vanilla so I might do a trial just to see what they came up with. Everything else about the game just doesn't fit me any more. So me and it went a different way a long while ago.
  • CyraelCyrael Member UncommonPosts: 239
    Nope. I'm happy for the people who are and are enjoying it, but I have no desire to go back to the current incarnation of Azeroth. I'm perfectly happy with Eve Online and my private vanilla WoW server.