Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I need your alls help ;D!

BeyornBeyorn Member UncommonPosts: 366
I have two good friends that I have played mmos for about 15 years.  We have hit a wall in EQ2.  There is no way to get better gear until you do pugs (yuck) guild groups (drama).  Can a small group get anything accomplished in Rift?  I realize we will never have the best gear but we have no problem grinding and working for the gear.

So after all that can a group of three have real progress in Rift?  Any help would be appreciated.  

Comments

• NightliteNightlite Member UncommonPosts: 227
    I'm kind of in the same position.. really the answer is add to your group of friends, but I can understand some of the hesitation with that.

So the second answer is to find a gear dependent game. Something where you can just plain overpower the content with enough effort. We survived in Aion and Tera  like that, Rift doesn't really allow it though. We have our sights on Revelation Online next as it seems likely will follow a similar path.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,263
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• BeyornBeyorn Member UncommonPosts: 366
    So would we just go from rift to rift and the zone adventure thing or could we do some dungeons just the three of us?  We are looking for the experience more than the gear, but gear is nice too ;D  I realize we will never get the top group gear and raiding is totally out ;P.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• filmoretfilmoret Member EpicPosts: 4,906
    Dive in and you won't regret it.
    Are you onto something or just on something?
  • BeyornBeyorn Member UncommonPosts: 366
    Thanks Guys ;D!!