Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

World First Level 110 Completed In 5 Hours 28 Minutes

KumaponKumapon Member EpicPosts: 1,563
Fragnance has hit level 110 as a Havoc Demon Hunter. It was all live streamed on Twitch. It took only 5 hours and 28 minutes, required all four zones, and was done with quests and dungeons.

http://www.gamerevolution.com/news/wow-legion-fragnance-achieves-world-first-level-110-in-5-hours--37461

Comments

• VolgoreVolgore Member EpicPosts: 3,872
    Congrats on being "king shit of nothing" for a day.

• ste2000ste2000 Member EpicPosts: 6,194
    That's why I don't play WoW and its clones.
    Bring back EQ slow levelling group focused gameplay.
    Hope Pantheon doesn't mess it up...last chance saloon.

• deniterdeniter Member RarePosts: 1,430
    Five and a half hours of gameplay before the infamous treadmill starts again and lasts for next one and a half years?

I'm speechless.
  • AnthurAnthur Member UncommonPosts: 961
    My condolence to all people who tried to be first but needed 5hrs 29mins. ;)
  • Thomas2006Thomas2006 Member RarePosts: 1,152
    At the end of the day it doesnt matter how hard or how much content you create. People will always find a way to power through it the fastest way possible. I for one have learned to slow down and enjoy the journey.
  • AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    I congratulate him on being the first person to have nothing to do until people catch up. Maybe he'll level an alt up in the same time so he can play with himself.
  • Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,768
    Well considering the leveling hasn't meant anything in any wow expansion ever, I'm pretty sure it doesn't matter how long it takes. It's what you do after since wow is an extremely end game focused game.
  • KumaponKumapon Member EpicPosts: 1,563
    Well there is still the artifacts weapon grind.  If he does 10 daily world quests every day, it would take him 28 weeks to get it. 
  • donger56donger56 Member RarePosts: 443
    I remember when this game was actually a challenge. Now you can complete the new content so fast you could clock it with an egg timer. I'm sure some guild will complete the raid content in a couple days too. What a complete joke. 
  • IshkalIshkal Member UncommonPosts: 304

5 hours with all quests and dungeons shows how bad the game is :/

• kitaradkitarad Member LegendaryPosts: 7,919
    Do Demon Hunters start at level 100 then ?

• BillMurphyBillMurphy Former Managing EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 4,565
    I've been playing 3 hours and I'm not even level 101... to each their own.

Try to be excellent to everyone you meet. You never know what someone else has seen or endured.

My Review Manifesto
    Follow me on Twitter if you dare.

• kitaradkitarad Member LegendaryPosts: 7,919
    Probably a beta player who knew which paths gave the most experience and probably with a guild to back him. I don't see how this is a poor reflection on the quantity of content in the expansion because some determined individual levelled ten levels in 5 hours. Well it's Blizzard so flame on I guess.

• Laughing-manLaughing-man Member RarePosts: 3,654
    Ishkal said:

5 hours with all quests and dungeons shows how bad the game is :/

He didn't do 'all the quests and dungeons' he got to max level DOING quests and running dungeons.
    Reading is an important skill.
  • celestialimmortalcelestialimmortal Member UncommonPosts: 27
    thanks for helping me decide whether or not i should play this game...
  • NephethNepheth Member RarePosts: 473
    I can't believe some people in this forum. This was always a thing in every kitten WoW expansion ever. In every expansion, some people try to become the world first max level. And they are not doing the normal content for it. They always play the game on the beta before it releases then they got their guilds back up and try to become world first. Seriously do you really try to bash this game with every kitten thing you see about it?

Hey a new threat! Oh it is on the World of Warcraft forums. Me Bash! Me Hate WoW! 

/facepalm
  • MyrdynnMyrdynn Member RarePosts: 2,479
    edited August 2016
    He wins Legion, no need for me to play now

also my Demon Hunter is all the way to level 6

• SyndromofaDownSyndromofaDown Member UncommonPosts: 325
    I love how hopeless WoW diehards are like "Well its taking me 5 hours and im still not 101". Well wtf are you doing? Playing with your food? If i guy could do it in 5 hours with dungeons and quests its not that hard. But seriously i just breezed through 8 years of WoW content in 3 weeks and ive also done EVERYTHING. i have 1.8k achievements in 3 weeks as a newbie in wow. and 500 in tradeskills. WoW is a cakewalk. Not even gonna play legion this week i have 2 years to play that LOL...
  • SpiiderSpiider Member RarePosts: 1,135
    Just for the fun of it I played wow on vanilla and on official in the past weeks. What a difference!! Skilling on vanilla is actually an effort. On official servers its more like "bring this object to this npc. Yes! You got 5 levels, here is your money and gear, cu in 5 minutes for another 5 levels reward".

No fate but what we make, so make me a ham sandwich please.

• laseritlaserit Member LegendaryPosts: 7,591
    Can I have a cookie?

"Be water my friend" - Bruce Lee

• TalonsinTalonsin Member EpicPosts: 3,619
    Someone needs a girlfriend...  or a life... 

How can he even play for a straight 5 hours?  I'd have bedsores on my cheeks.
    "Sean (Murray) saying MP will be in the game is not remotely close to evidence that at the point of purchase people thought there was MP in the game."  - SEANMCAD

• ForgrimmForgrimm Member EpicPosts: 3,059
    kitarad said:
    Do Demon Hunters start at level 100 then ?
    They start at level 98. Once they've finished the DH starting area they're at level 100. Anyone who pre-ordered the expansion was able to play the Demon Hunter class for the last week or so, so he would have already been 100 when Legion launched.
  • AR-AksovarAR-Aksovar Member UncommonPosts: 7
    I'm confused, i logged in at 6:30 this morning, 3:30 minutes after launch and there were already 2 level 109 people in my guild, no way they took 2 hours to get that last level ...
  • ForgrimmForgrimm Member EpicPosts: 3,059
    I'm confused, i logged in at 6:30 this morning, 3:30 minutes after launch and there were already 2 level 109 people in my guild, no way they took 2 hours to get that last level ...
    The expansion went live in EU 9 hours before it did in the US. Are you sure it was only 3 and a half hours after launch when you logged in?
  • Lord.BachusLord.Bachus Member RarePosts: 9,686
    I played for about 7 hours now, having quite some fun enjoying the new content...  And i am not even level 102...  ( i know i am a funny guy, cause i actually read quests and take time to listen to NPC discussions and such).   Most people i see are around level 105/106..

so far this launch has been absolutely flawless, no queues, no lag, no bugs...  So,etimes its just good to be back on known territority... On top of that, i am very much surprised at how much i actually like the new class specs and itemisation..  You can actually play classes again in a few ways depending on specs...  Also itemisation seems to give you more inclass diversity..

Best MMO experiences : EQ(PvE), DAoC(PvP), WoW(total package) LOTRO (worldfeel) GW2 (Artstyle and animations and worlddesign) SWTOR (Story immersion) TSW (story) ESO (character advancement)