Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

play hype, beter for Pantheon than WoW Legion ?

delete5230delete5230 Member EpicPosts: 7,081

Just a fast observation,

I didn't put much thought as to why, but topics here on the Pantheon Forums seem to get WAY BETTER HYPES !.....Release of World of Warcrafts expansion Legion is imminent, 8/30/16.  Yet, the population here on mmorpg.com chose to view and post topics here on the Pantheon Forums, by far more.

- Its been 4 days since any original post was created in WoW forums.

-It's been 3 days since last response in the WoW forums.

- The views for most are on average around 250 or less in the WoW forums. 

LEAGION EXPANTION WILL BE RELEASED VERY SOON.  Please help me figure out why people are not viewing or posting.

- Is it because the same posters are re visiting Pantheon because of the controversy ?

- The power of the unknown ?

- People are hyped for Pantheon more ?

- WoW expansions are getting old and boring ?

- WoW expansions are extremely popular, but still, nothing to talk about ?

This will bug the hell out of me !

Comments

• ste2000ste2000 Member EpicPosts: 6,194
    MMORPG.com community is made mostly by MMORPG veterans, people who played MMORPGs since Ultima Online.
    In general in this site people are more interested in "Classic" type MMOs than the more popular Themeparks, that's why most threads/comments are so negative towards AAA games specifically WoW who is deemed as the game that killed "Real" MMOs.

• IshkalIshkal Member UncommonPosts: 304
    ^^^ yup that's about right. I'd also add that most players even knew ones know Blizz's games with marketing, and well the last three expansions for WoW were craptastic lol
  • AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    What exactly is there to hype for legion? Maybe you didn't notice, but legion has been hyped for months non-stop prior to august....so wait till it goes live to actually see what's been done rather than create more speculation? I guarantee there will be plenty of threads about artifacts/crafting/story etc within a couple of days after legion's release in less than 24 hours.
  • VrikaVrika Member LegendaryPosts: 7,882
    Blizzard is too reliable to cause any exciting discussion.

• YashaXYashaX Member EpicPosts: 3,098
    I am not that interested in either game, but I would be more inclined to look at Pantheon threads because it is something new and I have actually seen some video footage that makes me think it could surprise me and be a great game. I kind of know what WoW is already, it doesn't excite me that they raise the level cap a bit.