Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

metal gear solid question

maxdomaxdo Member Posts: 284
ok i finaly found a copy of metal gear solid 1 for the ps1 and i am stuck on psycho mantis  guy and i cant beat him any one know how to beat him thanks

Comments

• Rikimaru_XRikimaru_X Member UncommonPosts: 11,718

ha ha ha. I love this part. The trick is before you fight him, put your controler in port 2 so he can't read your mind. image

He also reads your mind from your memory card and if you have any games made by konami he will mention them.

-In memory of Laura "Taera" Genender. Passed away on Aug/13/08-
    |
    RISING DRAGOON ~AION US ONLINE LEGION for Elyos

• maxdomaxdo Member Posts: 284
    k i will give it a shot thanks
  • vrtldavevrtldave Member Posts: 558

I think you can also wear night vision or put the controller on the ground somethign like that

Night Vision, yes...but I don't know about the controler on the ground. You must be talking about putting it in the 2nd port.

|

woot thanks riki i kick his ass now i am stuck on sniper wolf do i ahve to run all the  way back to get the sniper rifle

Originally posted by maxdo
    woot thanks riki i kick his ass now i am stuck on sniper wolf do i ahve to run all the  way back to get the sniper rifle

Yeah, you need a sniper rifle. So you can peek from corners and snipe sniper when you fight him (or was it herimage).

Your in for a real treat after that. image

|

damn it looks like i am in for a long run back lol
  • If you have save game files for different Konami games on your memory card, Psycho Mantis will comment on them before you fight. I had Symphony of the Night on mine and he talked about Castlevania games.