Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Im Sick With Anime Style MMO

2»

Comments

• NightliteNightlite Member UncommonPosts: 227
    Aside from animated characters made out of pixels, and a cultural similarity.. how is anything anime style?

Anime gains its distinction from the eyes and how they convey the majority of thought and emotion. Females with a huge rack and small waste lines are not unique to any style, but basically something that is globally accepted as one of the best things to do with pixels.

btw.. I'm pretty sure there is a small rack slider on most games.
  • OneShotPaddyOneShotPaddy Member UncommonPosts: 6
    Back in a Ragnarok online days, its fine, its look pretty because its a 2D game..

but now..i really hate it. 3D is next gen, it needs realistic looks...

And i also how Final fantasy online series cant even create a pretty girl look. All they create is super skinny girl with baloon boobs...wtf.........

kids these days cant even tell pretty girl and ugly girl.

let me tell you my standart of pretty girl:

1. jennete mccurdy
    2. mary elisabeth winstead
    3. marina and the diamond
    4. amy lee evanescene (before she gain weight)
    5. michelle branch
    6. han ga in
    7. hilarie burton
    8. juliana guill
    I don't know about those picks for hot chicas but I do know that I too am tired of the flood of anime, Asian-inspired games. It makes me feel like I should be a child in order to play the game (or else run the risk of being a pedophile). 
  • EothasEothas Member UncommonPosts: 84
    ff8 is good, i like quistis and squall.....rikku in ff10 also good.. but this recent ff15 the female look like craps...and the man too skinny....squall used to be so handsome
    Gladio is skinny? Cindy/Cidney looks like crap? wtf.

• nerovergilnerovergil Member UncommonPosts: 680
    Eothas said:
    ff8 is good, i like quistis and squall.....rikku in ff10 also good.. but this recent ff15 the female look like craps...and the man too skinny....squall used to be so handsome
    Gladio is skinny? Cindy/Cidney looks like crap? wtf.

cindy is too skinny..look her face...but have baloon boobs..wtf
  • DragnelusDragnelus Member EpicPosts: 3,503
    Your standard is low. 

Only anime mmo I want is Pokemon mmo  >:)

• DragnelusDragnelus Member EpicPosts: 3,503
    I hate when the men look like girls.  Riders of Icarus the priest class sounds and looks fabulous. 
    This is the class/character you want!!

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,498
    edited August 2016

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• Fish_TacosFish_Tacos Member UncommonPosts: 45
    I hate anime style too, but it doesn't bother me because I don't have a single anime game on my computer. There are lots of choices for those that don't want it. 

• Laughing-manLaughing-man Member RarePosts: 3,654
    edited August 2016
    @ OP
    Are you talking about FF15's mechanic?

I mean I think she's pretty realistic, I have a friend who looks like her but she has brown hair and doesn't wear such showy outfits... but she is a bit skinny for having such large... assets.

Edit:  Yay I figured out how to post images in thread, today was a big day for me. :-p
    Edit 2:  I realize 15 isn't an MMO but it's been covered heavily by this site and it's pretty big news.  I dunno.

• BloodaxesBloodaxes Member EpicPosts: 4,662
    Wizardry said:
    Bloodaxes said:
    Anime style ages better than realistic style.

End of discussion.
    Well yeah a 3/10 remains a 3/10 which is nothing to brag about.

I rather have 8-9/10 graphics that drop-off to a 5/10 and still look better than the 3/10 graphics.
    Well that's your opinion and I disagree with it.

Both styles can be 10/10 graphic wise but only one of them retains that rating in the long term. Both styles are good that's why games like FFXIV and BDO look so damn good.