Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

EVE Online is Free to Play For the next 2 days

The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

Comments

• HorusraHorusra Member EpicPosts: 4,411
    But do I have to buy Excel separate or does it come with it?
  • Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000
    edited August 2016
    Horusra said:
    But do I have to buy Excel separate or does it come with it?
    Third party software is extra.  :awesome:

It's been a long time.  I suppose I should login and say hello to my pilots.

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey

• H0urg1assH0urg1ass Member EpicPosts: 2,380
    For anyone who thinks they know what EVE is about, this is your chance to see for yourself that the whining is way overblown.
  • AreWeLiveAreWeLive Member UncommonPosts: 201
    EvE can be a bit of a challenge, it is no where near as hard as it used to be. It can still give those that think they are smart and can figure any game out a bit of a rough time, for sure worth the time to try it if you never have...course not everyone likes to be challenged.
  • rodingorodingo Member RarePosts: 2,870
    AreWeLive said:
    EvE can be a bit of a challenge, it is no where near as hard as it used to be. It can still give those that think they are smart and can figure any game out a bit of a rough time, for sure worth the time to try it if you never have...course not everyone likes to be challenged.
    ... or bored

"If I offended you, you needed it" -Corey Taylor