Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

'Dual Flying'

SEANMCADSEANMCAD Member EpicPosts: 16,775
http://www.pcgamesn.com/elite-dangerous/elite-dangerous-aliens-patch-22

To be honest I think its great that its being done as an option for game play but for me personally I want EVA

Please do not respond to me, even if I ask you a question, its rhetorical.

Please do not respond to me

Comments

• rpmcmurphyrpmcmurphy Member EpicPosts: 3,502
    Interested in seeing this in action and I dare say it'll be great when multicrew is implemented. I take you can pilot the mothership and send NPCs off in the fighter(s) and vice versa?
    It should be quite a bit of fun going from piloting a large, slow, ship one minute to flying a super manoeuvrable fighter the next.
  • SEANMCADSEANMCAD Member EpicPosts: 16,775
    Interested in seeing this in action and I dare say it'll be great when multicrew is implemented. I take you can pilot the mothership and send NPCs off in the fighter(s) and vice versa?
    It should be quite a bit of fun going from piloting a large, slow, ship one minute to flying a super manoeuvrable fighter the next.
    I am not sure, I think its really just an asnwer to the question of 'why do these larger ships have more than one seat and nobody in them. 

Thus one person can fly and the other hunt for planets. I am guess though because I didnt look into it to admit fault

Please do not respond to me, even if I ask you a question, its rhetorical.

Please do not respond to me

• rpmcmurphyrpmcmurphy Member EpicPosts: 3,502
    Hopefully they'll expand on how it works over the next few days.