Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Paid DLC Or Free DLC

rpmcmurphyrpmcmurphy Member EpicPosts: 3,502
What is it with ex-EA guys not being able to commit.. Seriously, make your fricking mind up Murray

http://thisgengaming.com/2016/08/15/sean-murray-says-he-was-perhaps-naive-in-saying-no-mans-sky-wont-have-paid-dlc/

Comments

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,508
    I'm sure after the first interview Sean went back into the office where the financial manager slapped him sharply on the side of his head.

;)

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• MaxBaconMaxBacon Member LegendaryPosts: 7,766
    Ohhh. Well then Naive it may be. Perhaps.
  • DKLondDKLond Member RarePosts: 2,273
    Charging 60 euro for a hollow sandbox with minimal distinct content - and you can't be sure you won't end up charging for DLC - even though you specifically said you would NOT do that?

Surprise :)
  • Kane72Kane72 Member UncommonPosts: 211
    Some of you guys need to learn the price of entertainment. You probably have jobs, pay the same for a 2 hour cinema trip with family or a nice meal and then it's gone. You seriously can't be bored with NMS after 5 minutes, so you didn't really buy a game that is to your taste, despite it being clearly marketed what it is or isn't.

Buyer beware - only got yourselves to blame.
  • TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 11,167
    What is it with ex-EA guys not being able to commit.. Seriously, make your fricking mind up Murray

http://thisgengaming.com/2016/08/15/sean-murray-says-he-was-perhaps-naive-in-saying-no-mans-sky-wont-have-paid-dlc/

First he said NO DLC.
    SWG Bloodfin vet
    Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter

• MikePaladinMikePaladin Member UncommonPosts: 592
    edited August 2016
    After all I still go back and look at Sean at as an  good guy very naive with genial views but set in chains by  corporate managing .
    I feel bad for him .....
  • LeFantomeLeFantome Member RarePosts: 692
    edited August 2016
    After all I still go back and look at Sean at as an  good guy very naive with genial views but set in chains by  corporate managing .
    I feel bad for him .....
    I look at you as an guy,  very naive .