Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What in the world does the GUI look like?

Hello all,

I have been looking around for another MMO to get into and this one sounded interesting, however i'm looking for some screenshots of the GUI in game. I can't for the life of me find any,  are they purposly trying to hide it ?  is it a secret ?  wtf grrrrr

if anyone can point me to some screenies of the GUI (s) for this game would be much appreciated

Comments

• sirlukesirluke Member Posts: 60

http://camelotvault.ign.com/screenshots/?ss=897&view=ss&page=1 

that pic gives u an idea at how it looks image

• razziellerazzielle Member Posts: 162

Fascinating setup on that screen.  Just so the OP knows everything on that screen except for the bar in the upper right corner can be re-arranged.  Usually I kepted my hotbars in the upper left (main on top, ctrl then alt.  sometimes alt bar drop down instead of going length.)  The time/date bar I would make transparant to about 20% and actually place it under the chat box so it showed right above the top sentence (I make the chat box about 30% light also).  The little menu box I generally got rid of and just used hot keys.  Group status box I would place by your health/end/mana box which I beleive also couldn't move and then my pet box should I have one would be between the group box and chat box.  Those I would also make more transparant although about 40%.  The map you can bring up with hot keys also.

The user also was zoomed in really close for that particular shot.  Usually peeps try to zoom out as far as possible.  Doing that while making alot of your items transparant gives you alot more to look at (mostly for finding stealthers)

Personally I rather liked the old school UI and never bothered going for deridas or any other remake although I've seen alot of them first hand and must admit they do have certain bonuses.

• JulianDracosJulianDracos Member UncommonPosts: 1,528

Actually you can move the upper right hand bar.  You cannot make it go away or change the size (without changing the XML at least) but you could move it down or to the left.  You do not have to have all 3 bars up.  You can have 0, 1, 2 , or 3.  You can place them anywhere.  You can make them face horizontal or vertical.  You can adjust the transperancy of everything. 

I personally liked to use the original UI.  It was discontinued though.  Not sure what one I use now.  Once my wife learns XML then we will design our own. 

• LasastardLasastard Member Posts: 604

Originally posted by crisis'
    Hello all,
    I have been looking around for another MMO to get into and this one sounded interesting, however i'm looking for some screenshots of the GUI in game. I can't for the life of me find any, are they purposly trying to hide it ? is it a secret ? wtf grrrrr
    if anyone can point me to some screenies of the GUI (s) for this game would be much appreciated

here