Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is Legion good or bad ?

13»

Comments

• gervaise1gervaise1 Member EpicPosts: 6,919
    Kane72 said:
    Kane72 said:
    Might sell my account on EBay and get some salvage for this cheap crap, which will stop me being stupid and trusting enough to spend any more money on it.
    It is possible to ask for refunds. Here is my answer from blizzard supp.

"I'm pleased to tell you that I've now put in the request for the refund of the amount totalling 44.99 € EUR and soon a Senior Game Master will perform the necessary checks and verifications before approving it and returning the funds to your account."

Great, am gonna ask for a refund because I just can't play this game any more. Thanks.
    Well you can't play Legion at all of course yet. This is just a refund of a pre-order.
  • gervaise1gervaise1 Member EpicPosts: 6,919
    Coming back to a game is always "tough". There is nostalgia - how much depends on how long you have been away of course - but eventually the reason(s) why you stopped playing start to come through.

More so I think with a subscription game since "leaving" will have been a very deliberate act. You never really "leave" a b2p or f2p game you just "stop playing" knowing that you can go back to it. You may never return but I don;t think the break is as hard.

And once the underlying reasons you left start to come through its probably only a question of time until you leave again.
  • Kane72Kane72 Member UncommonPosts: 211
    Ceryshen said:
    You sound like you already made up your mind and don't like the game, so why bother? It's probably not worth your time/money. Play something else that appeals to you. Apparently WoW does not.
    Yeah I have made my mind up and asked for a refund. I figured it out all on my own, but thanks for your excellent advice.
  • Moguy3Moguy3 Member UncommonPosts: 70
    I would hit the gym, lift for about an hour or so, instead of gaming. You will buy the expansion and go into it with this piss poor attitude that you can only correct by doing something disciplined. Life some weights. Reflect on why you are alive. Then tackle this expansion. Till then just watch netflix.
  • HyperpsycrowHyperpsycrow Member RarePosts: 915
    I also cant play this game anymore..i gave it a chance and had high hopes but my dreams was broken when i realised they made the game so kiddy kindly..I dont hate kids or look down on em but at least when you make a game then you should make it for all ages and not only down size it so new born babies can play it..And again i wanna speak out and say that the skill casting system is so dull now..In vanilla we had tons of skills to cast...now its all about what spec you use...ect Warlocks had ther thing with the shadow bolts..we laughed and cried about em everyday cuz that skill was OP haha Now i gotta be in demon spec to use it !!!!!  ALlright what if i wanna shoot fire..OOOH then i has to respec to destruction...But wait now i wanna cast dots...ooh i has to recpec again...what in the ducking hell of natan !!!!!

I had 4 dps spells now and no buffs to cast..soulstone was reduced to 15 min from 30 min...i could go on and on...Enjoy the game kidz !

• NitthNitth Member UncommonPosts: 3,904
    Hi

I played wow until Ice/lichking and left for good along with the other 7 mill people they lost over time.

So i have been googled and youtubed my ass of to read and see about this legion, but a huge part of me find some of the game still being bad.

Because when i look on the "new" monsters then most of are just re-re used monsters just with new colours and new weapons and in bigger or smaller size.  And every time blizzard makes a new expansion then I find the landscape is getting more and more wierd to travel around in..like what is wrong with the solid plain ground..now it has to look bizare and have wierd hills and travel path that dosent even look like a place to travel...or is that just me bieng critic here ?

And what IF i start again..i would start with 0 gold and have no craft skills and prolly no chance to join a raid before my gear score is over 9000 or something ridicules overrated..

I hears you get ahead start so u get lvl 90 or 100 and then u must play the last 10 lvl up.allready that sounds boring..Im a start at lvl 1 and work you self up guy..log in to a game and get lvl 100 instant is like using trainers and cheats or hax..

And i havent followed any expansions since lichking..but i hear dthere is a pet system and u can grow a farm in your hideout/house..i realy have no intention or interrest in that feature...

For me this game is the same toilet i took a huge dump in... just now with a different seat with a new skin and colour..

So should i realy buy this game and start again or is this just a huge turd again ?

Atm i am having fun with Pokemon GO and i know you cant become strong in both wow and pokemon go cuz both games eats up alot of time :D

I challenge you to base your purchase on the premise you are buying a new game entirely.

Forget about what your previous experiences with wow was because it is entirely meaningless. does the game look good an draw your interest? buy it.

Don't worry, it will take you like a week to "catch up" and you will be at the same speed on the treadmill as everyone else.

TSW - AoC - Aion - WOW - EVE - Fallen Earth - Co - Rift - || XNA C# Java Development

• HyperpsycrowHyperpsycrow Member RarePosts: 915
    Nah else thx..its absolutely ruined for good. Rip Blizzard

• AluminaraAluminara Member UncommonPosts: 21
    Legion will be better than Dreanor, i hope

Cradle of Magic - unique 3-in-1 mmogame - help us at kickstarter. THX!
  • OzmodanOzmodan Member EpicPosts: 9,726
    How can you ask such a stupid question when the expansion won't be released until the 30th?
  • AluminaraAluminara Member UncommonPosts: 21
    Ozmodan said:
    How can you ask such a stupid question when the expansion won't be released until the 30th?
    Man a lot of ppl played it in beta. And now you can watch/read a lot of review from them

Cradle of Magic - unique 3-in-1 mmogame - help us at kickstarter. THX!