Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Report: Blizzard Will Reveal HD Remaster of StarCraft in September

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,263
edited August 2016 in General Gaming
The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

Comments

• DaikuruDaikuru Member RarePosts: 797
    It would be so freakin awesome, but knowing blizz this most likely not gonna happen.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

- Albert Einstein

• LleithLleith Member UncommonPosts: 126
    Well, it was certainly a much better game than the sequel. I really miss designing Starcraft I maps.
  • Loke666Loke666 Member EpicPosts: 21,441
    So far have the HD games been a disappointment to me, both Baldurs gate and Heroes 3 had way too little work into them and still looked at least 10 years old. I hope Blizz can do better then that.
  • goboygogoboygo Member RarePosts: 2,141
    I wish more companies would do this with games that had great gameplay.
  • GainsNGamesGainsNGames Member UncommonPosts: 107
    Awesome news. They should do a Diablo 2 HD remaster next. That max resolution of 800 x 600 is so  blah.
  • Loke666Loke666 Member EpicPosts: 21,441
    Awesome news. They should do a Diablo 2 HD remaster next. That max resolution of 800 x 600 is so  blah.
    I rather have the first Diablo fixed up, it was awesome fun, I killed 3 mouses playing it...
  • DaakkonDaakkon Member UncommonPosts: 607
    Loke666 said:
    I rather have the first Diablo fixed up, it was awesome fun, I killed 3 mouses playing it...
    As long as I don't have to continue to click to attack I agree!!!
  • scorpex-xscorpex-x Member RarePosts: 1,030
    Blizzard are the smartest company in the world, instead of making new they take what people love and shine it up.  I wish more companies would learn from these magnificent bastards.
  • rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722
    Loke666 said:
    I only played the first Diablo on Playstation 1 back in the day. I would totally play a fully remasterd version on PS4.

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,263
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다