Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

'No Plans Beyond PC at this Time' Says En Masse - TERA News

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited August 2016 in News & Features Discussion

image'No Plans Beyond PC at this Time' Says En Masse - TERA News

After the initial excitement about a recent survey sent out by En Masse Entertainment seeking input from console owners, we reached out to the devs to find out if a new version of the game would be heading our way soon. 

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• VesavisVesavis Member UncommonPosts: 10
    edited August 2016
    ...... That's really all I want to put. That's just lame.
  • sedatedkarmasedatedkarma Member UncommonPosts: 181
    edited August 2016
    Boo! I was hoping for the port, it just seemed like a good fit. Here's to hoping an action MMO I'm interested in makes it to console.
    Happily playing Vanilla and BC WoW, again, since September 2016.

• SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
    Boo! I was hoping for the port, it just seemed like a good fit. Here's to hoping an action MMO I'm interested in makes it to console.
    Never say never. I mean, why ask if they're not at lease considering it, right? :)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

• Solar_ProphetSolar_Prophet Member EpicPosts: 1,960
    A shame. The game's combat is a natural fit for consoles. 

AN' DERE AIN'T NO SUCH FING AS ENUFF DAKKA, YA GROT! Enuff'z more than ya got an' less than too much an' there ain't no such fing as too much dakka. Say dere is, and me Squiggoff'z eatin' tonight!

We are born of the blood. Made men by the blood. Undone by the blood. Our eyes are yet to open. FEAR THE OLD BLOOD. 

#IStandWithVic

• DeivosDeivos Member EpicPosts: 3,692
    They're probing for viability first. Ain't gonna go forward with a port unless they feel a large enough amount of users are on the systems and they can map the features adequately to the most common hardware setups.

"The knowledge of the theory of logic has no tendency whatever to make men good reasoners." - Thomas B. Macaulay

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge." - Daniel J. Boorstin

• AvarixAvarix Member RarePosts: 665
    It's still possible. Their statement is ambiguous. All it's saying is there is nothing official to announce right now.

'There is no official announcement for future TERA plans beyond PC at this time.'

If it said 'There are no plans for TERA beyond PC at this time.' that would be different. It's just saying they have nothing to say on the matter at this moment.
  • jesteralwaysjesteralways Member RarePosts: 2,560
    A shame. The game's combat is a natural fit for consoles. 
    Sure but you do realize that the outrageous amount of work required to port games in consoles, it is like you are developing 2 games but getting paid for one.

Boobs are LIFE, Boobs are LOVE, Boobs are JUSTICE, Boobs are mankind's HOPES and DREAMS. People who complain about boobs have lost their humanity.

• scorpex-xscorpex-x Member RarePosts: 1,030
    There was a story on here last week that they were taking on lots of extra staff to make the console verison, seem they are lying to me!