Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Techland--From Dying Light to...Farming?

The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

Comments

• MrMelGibsonMrMelGibson Member EpicPosts: 3,033
    Not really my thing.  But I'm happy for those that love these farming sims!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,263

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• SEANMCADSEANMCAD Member EpicPosts: 16,775
    edited August 2016
    Edit:

I made a sarcastic statement without getting my head around fully understanding the point. I gotcha now.

Please do not respond to me, even if I ask you a question, its rhetorical.

Please do not respond to me

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,263

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• SEANMCADSEANMCAD Member EpicPosts: 16,775
    SEANMCAD said:
    Edit:

I made a sarcastic statement without getting my head around fully understanding the point. I gotcha now.

I am a loyal customer :)

Please do not respond to me, even if I ask you a question, its rhetorical.

Please do not respond to me

• scorpex-xscorpex-x Member RarePosts: 1,030
    edited August 2016
    I loved dying light, I wanted so much for some sandbox stuff to keep playing past the story.

It has potential to be good.  If they make it in a shared world, where other farmers are working on their farms in the same shared world it would be amazing.
  • cheyanecheyane Member LegendaryPosts: 9,100
    I have never tried a game like this. So how do you play this what is the goal. Is it multiplayer. 

So you get a farm and then you start growing crops and make money. The vehicles look amazing. You know I was born and lived in a very small town but my dad was a surveyor but we lived near paddy and tobacco fields. Never seen vehicles like this. Wow! It looks so impressive.

I might actually like to play this.
    Chamber of Chains
  • NitthNitth Member UncommonPosts: 3,904
    Techland Publishing is proud to announce it’s bringing to life its own farming simulation game with Pure Farming 17: The Simulator. The title will be the company’s take on how this immensely successful genre can be grown into something even bigger.
    The Techland team along with independent developer Ice Flames are aiming to shake up the genre through a multitude of unique features and modes that will come together to create “The Complete Farming Experience.”

“We realize there are a lot of farming sims out there already, but the more we looked the more we realized they all seemed to fall short on certain features or ideas that are actually integral in real farming. And the fans have been saying this for years, telling developers what they would love to see included. With Pure Farming, we’re aiming to be the ones who deliver on what has been missing all these years. says Lead Pure Farming producer Kornel Jaskula.

“Pure Farming 17: The Simulator Teaser Trailer”

Source: Press Release
    .....are you going to protect your farm from zombies?

TSW - AoC - Aion - WOW - EVE - Fallen Earth - Co - Rift - || XNA C# Java Development