Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What's with the AdBlock Notice?

15678911»

Comments

• NanfoodleNanfoodle Member LegendaryPosts: 9,366
    i use AdBlock Plus from its birth and i'll never stop using it. If you block me watching your site or become so pushing with that ''welcome screen'' that you add today, then i'll leave you. Simple as that. You arent the 1st one that i'll do it.

Imagine your site as a store showcase that you show to pedestrians what you selling. Forcing them to watch it before entering to your store will make them never enter again to your store.
    Imagine your someone who always stands in a store, taking up room and never buying anything from that business. Thats kinda what you are.
  • SpottyGekkoSpottyGekko Member EpicPosts: 6,916
    observer said:
    i use AdBlock Plus from its birth and i'll never stop using it. If you block me watching your site or become so pushing with that ''welcome screen'' that you add today, then i'll leave you. Simple as that. You arent the 1st one that i'll do it.

Imagine your site as a store showcase that you show to pedestrians what you selling. Forcing them to watch it before entering to your store will make them never enter again to your store.
    You might want to read up more on AdBlock.  They have their own whitelist and allow certain advertisers through their program.  That's how they get paid too.
    Of course, nobody REALLY works for free, they just pretend to ! :D
  • MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,551
    OK guys, we've heard you on this issue and we've removed the adblock popup. Closing this up.

Michael "MikeB" Bitton
    Community Manager
    Twitter: @eMikeB

This discussion has been closed.