Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Downloading the client online

crysentcrysent Member UncommonPosts: 841

Hey guys looking for some help here.

I am trying to download the game client online, on the rf site it says that codemasters is selling it and you can do the digital download,  however I can't find it anywhere on the codemasters site or anywhere else for that matter. The only place I can find to download the game is fileplanet, and because of where I am stationed in the military I cant seem to get my card or any of my buddies credit cards to get accepted so unless I want to wait like 10 hours on there free server im kind of SOL

If anyone knows of another place you can download the game online even if you have to pay for a subscription please let me know!

thanks a lo!

Comments

• AseenusAseenus Member UncommonPosts: 1,844

first post.. ooh finnnee dont help anyone else but when it comes to around to u, u want help from us..

seeing as how uv never replied to any of my topics i wont give u one.. no hard feelings..

• JunoFallonJunoFallon Member Posts: 7

Perhaps this will help you out.

http://www.codemasters.com/rfonline/digital-download.php

Closest thing I could find to what you requested, and I certainly hope the guy above me was being sarcastic, otherwise that sort of behavior is disgusting. No need to be rude. image

• lupulupu Member Posts: 11

i hope rf will have a bright future

za wood's