Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

need help joining up with play online

i just got the final fantasy XI game yesterday and then i made some id but every time i went to log in to play online it said invalid username and password if anyone could lend me theirs that would be great plz!! someone hep me fix dis dilema ::::27::

Comments

• Turtleneck37Turtleneck37 Member Posts: 91
    gonna have to be more specific
  • gogeta7880gogeta7880 Member Posts: 6

ok kool basically what i mean is i just got the game brand new yesterday and i need help to play it if uve played the game can u plz help me i need some help ive played through all the final fantasies and this is the only on i havent played  if u dont mind could i use ur content id or could u help me make my own plz u have to help i want to play dis game badly plz help me setup my own content id to play da game or if u dont mind lend me urs plzimage

Ok here goes.. i dug around and found my manual.. this is all word for word

In order to enjoy games such as ffxi on playonline you must first purchase a corresponding Content ID.

A Content ID allows you to create a personalized character. You will have to purchase a Content ID for every character you wish to create. Let's try logging into FFxi and purchasing a Content ID.

Once you have finished the installation process romove the disk and log into PlayOnline
    1. Select "Games" From the PlayOnline main menu. Then, select FFxi to open the top page.
    2. Select "Content ID" then Purchse.
    3.Enter your PlayOnline ID and PlayOnline password. When you have finished move the pointer to "Log in" and press the confirm button
    4.Next, enter your FFxi registration code shown on the last page of this owner's manual. Different services require separate registeration codes. When you hve finished entering you registeration code, move the pointer to "submit" and press the confirm button.

and then in a box it says...
    CAUTION! ABOUT YOUR REGISTRATION CODE
    The registration code cannot be reused or replaced. Only one person can use the reisgeratin code to purchase Content ID's

5.A user agreement screen will appear if you agree to its terms move the pointer to Accept and press the confirm button. If you do not agree move the pointer to Decline and press the confim button
    6. Once you accept the user agreement a Content ID purchase screen will appear Read the information. If you wish to complete the purchase move the pointer to "yes" if you dont wish to complete the purchase move the pointer to "no" and press the confirm button
    IF you selected Yes a message confirming your purchase will appear on the screen Select Exit to end the process

I think that should do it.. if you have other questions ill try my best to help

only problem wid all dat is dat my mum said she dont want to pay and ive not got a credit card and i badly want to play dis game i no all dat registration shit so i guess im stuck if u dont m,ind could i use ur content id
    otherwise i cant play dis game till i get my own card wid money i reckon i should just sell it to ebay by the way do u need da discs to actually play da game plz post back quik safe::::16::

You only need the disks to install it not to play and..

No.

I would have to give you my account there is no auctual id i could give you.
    and besides my account is currently unactive.

is there any way to like get anyones account to play ffXI  i badly want to play cant u jus lend me yours isnt there a way to play for free like a month or 2 plz help ur help is much appreciated kool yh image
  • FreyFrey Member Posts: 87
    Seems like your basically screwed pal.  No one can give you a content ID, and even to play the first free 30 days you need to input a Visa or Mastercard number.
  • tundatunda Member Posts: 17

mabye if you got a part time job like I did you wouldn't be having this problem. Oh, by the way can you please spell normaly? I had so much trouble reading your sentances.