Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Seems locked unless you are in Europe

AvanahAvanah Member RarePosts: 1,551
Am I missing something?
Tried gaining free access and all I get is "Region is not authorized" or something like that.

"My Fantasy is having two men at once...

One Cooking and One Cleaning!"

---------------------------

"A good man can make you feel sexy,

strong and able to take on the whole world...

oh sorry...that's wine...wine does that..."





Comments

  • Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,606
    Yeah it's region locked, but you can get a VPN (free ones work too) and play on there. I was playing it using PIA and it was working perfectly with virtually 0 lag at all.
  • AvanahAvanah Member RarePosts: 1,551
    edited August 2016
    So why advertise this in the US if we can't play it? ;)

    Bill??

    BILL...??!

    "My Fantasy is having two men at once...

    One Cooking and One Cleaning!"

    ---------------------------

    "A good man can make you feel sexy,

    strong and able to take on the whole world...

    oh sorry...that's wine...wine does that..."





  • GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657
    edited August 2016
    Avanah said:
    So why advertise this in the US if we can't play it? ;)

    Bill??

    BILL...??!
    Because the Internet covers most of the world and this site is available to most of it and the game is available in English in Europe.
    "I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • cheyanecheyane Member LegendaryPosts: 7,536
    I did not realise this board was region specific. I am from Europe too so why can't news about content available to Europe be advertised on this site.
    Chamber of Chains
  • AvanahAvanah Member RarePosts: 1,551
    OG_Zorvan said:
    "Lineage II Classic Free Trial Giveaway! (EU)"

    http://www.mmorpg.com/giveaways.cfm/offer/752/Lineage-II-Classic-Free-Trial-Giveaway-EU.html

    Pretty self explanatory, I think.
    I'm not stupid....

    I have a key, it does not work. It's why I made this thread. 

    Common Sense should have preceded  your reply.

    To the other thoughtful posters, thanks. Moving on.. :)

    "My Fantasy is having two men at once...

    One Cooking and One Cleaning!"

    ---------------------------

    "A good man can make you feel sexy,

    strong and able to take on the whole world...

    oh sorry...that's wine...wine does that..."





  • SovrathSovrath Member LegendaryPosts: 29,200
    Avanah said:
    So why advertise this in the US if we can't play it? ;)

    Bill??

    BILL...??!
    What do you mean "advertise in the US"? It's being advertised on a website, that website can be accessed from a number of places around the globe.
  • Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,606
    Avanah said:
    OG_Zorvan said:
    "Lineage II Classic Free Trial Giveaway! (EU)"

    http://www.mmorpg.com/giveaways.cfm/offer/752/Lineage-II-Classic-Free-Trial-Giveaway-EU.html

    Pretty self explanatory, I think.
    I'm not stupid....

    I have a key, it does not work. It's why I made this thread. 

    Common Sense should have preceded  your reply.

    To the other thoughtful posters, thanks. Moving on.. :)
    It has EU in the title of the giveaway, so that's common sense in itself. How would bill know whether or not you are in the EU, he posts a giveaway for something on the site that has users from every country on it, not just yours. I'm in the US but I'm not whining about it. Use a VPN if you care that much.
  • waynejr2waynejr2 Member EpicPosts: 7,768
    Avanah said:
    So why advertise this in the US if we can't play it? ;)

    Bill??

    BILL...??!

    I would imagine that BIll/mmorpg.com would assume that forum dwellers are adult enough to handle the situation.
    http://www.youhaventlived.com/qblog/2010/QBlog190810A.html  

    Epic Music:   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAigCvelkhQ&list=PLo9FRw1AkDuQLEz7Gvvaz3ideB2NpFtT1

    https://archive.org/details/softwarelibrary_msdos?&sort=-downloads&page=1

    Kyleran:  "Now there's the real trick, learning to accept and enjoy a game for what it offers rather than pass on what might be a great playing experience because it lacks a few features you prefer."

    John Henry Newman: "A man would do nothing if he waited until he could do it so well that no one could find fault."

    FreddyNoNose:  "A good game needs no defense; a bad game has no defense." "Easily digested content is just as easily forgotten."

    LacedOpium: "So the question that begs to be asked is, if you are not interested in the game mechanics that define the MMORPG genre, then why are you playing an MMORPG?"




  • AvanahAvanah Member RarePosts: 1,551
    OG_Zorvan said:
    Avanah said:
    OG_Zorvan said:
    "Lineage II Classic Free Trial Giveaway! (EU)"

    http://www.mmorpg.com/giveaways.cfm/offer/752/Lineage-II-Classic-Free-Trial-Giveaway-EU.html

    Pretty self explanatory, I think.
    I'm not stupid....

    I have a key, it does not work. It's why I made this thread. 

    Common Sense should have preceded  your reply.

    To the other thoughtful posters, thanks. Moving on.. :)
    Yes, you have a key. For an EU game. That was advertised as a key for an EU game. Common sense says if you're not in the EU you shouldn't have bothered to take a key. Now you deprived a person out there in the EU of a key they may have wanted AND made yourself look quite silly in the process.
    I didn't get the key from MMORPG.com. I was only inquiring about the use. It was given to me. Not all keys come from MMORPG. There was no documentation when I got this key. 
    Should not make people look like an ass before you gather the facts. Wait until it rains before you open the Umbrella.

    "My Fantasy is having two men at once...

    One Cooking and One Cleaning!"

    ---------------------------

    "A good man can make you feel sexy,

    strong and able to take on the whole world...

    oh sorry...that's wine...wine does that..."





  • Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,606
    Avanah said:
    OG_Zorvan said:
    Avanah said:
    OG_Zorvan said:
    "Lineage II Classic Free Trial Giveaway! (EU)"

    http://www.mmorpg.com/giveaways.cfm/offer/752/Lineage-II-Classic-Free-Trial-Giveaway-EU.html

    Pretty self explanatory, I think.
    I'm not stupid....

    I have a key, it does not work. It's why I made this thread. 

    Common Sense should have preceded  your reply.

    To the other thoughtful posters, thanks. Moving on.. :)
    Yes, you have a key. For an EU game. That was advertised as a key for an EU game. Common sense says if you're not in the EU you shouldn't have bothered to take a key. Now you deprived a person out there in the EU of a key they may have wanted AND made yourself look quite silly in the process.
    I didn't get the key from MMORPG.com. I was only inquiring about the use. It was given to me. Not all keys come from MMORPG. There was no documentation when I got this key. 
    Should not make people look like an ass before you gather the facts. Wait until it rains before you open the Umbrella.
    But you literally said So why advertise this in the US if we can't play it? 


    Advertising on this site. 

    What?
  • cheyanecheyane Member LegendaryPosts: 7,536
    edited August 2016
    Why don't you just admit you made a mistake instead of digging a deeper hole for yourself?

    Yes like the guy above me pointed out you asked why advertise and you said Bill meaning Bill Murphy I presume .... sigh.
    Chamber of Chains
  • RavenRaven Member UncommonPosts: 2,005
    On another note if someone has one or a pair of extra keys they dont mind parting with for me and my partner it would be awesome!

    image

  • AvanahAvanah Member RarePosts: 1,551
    edited August 2016
    cheyane said:
    Why don't you just admit you made a mistake instead of digging a deeper hole for yourself?

    Yes like the guy above me pointed out you asked why advertise and you said Bill meaning Bill Murphy I presume .... sigh.
    OG_Zorvan said:
    Avanah said:
    OG_Zorvan said:
    Avanah said:
    OG_Zorvan said:
    "Lineage II Classic Free Trial Giveaway! (EU)"

    http://www.mmorpg.com/giveaways.cfm/offer/752/Lineage-II-Classic-Free-Trial-Giveaway-EU.html

    Pretty self explanatory, I think.
    I'm not stupid....

    I have a key, it does not work. It's why I made this thread. 

    Common Sense should have preceded  your reply.

    To the other thoughtful posters, thanks. Moving on.. :)
    Yes, you have a key. For an EU game. That was advertised as a key for an EU game. Common sense says if you're not in the EU you shouldn't have bothered to take a key. Now you deprived a person out there in the EU of a key they may have wanted AND made yourself look quite silly in the process.
    I didn't get the key from MMORPG.com. I was only inquiring about the use. It was given to me. Not all keys come from MMORPG. There was no documentation when I got this key. 
    Should not make people look like an ass before you gather the facts. Wait until it rains before you open the Umbrella.
    So, you want support from mmorpg.com for a key you didn't get from mmorpg.com.

    I need a beer.
    @cheyane I see you are ASSuming. You know what they say about ASS-uming.

    @OG_Zorvan Yes, This site discusses the game more than other places, so i chose to ask a question here.
    It's what people do on Forums in different categories.

    I've noticed that MEN tend to draw out an issue and don't believe in Dead Horses. Must be a Testosterone thing so they feel superior on the Internet.

    Ok, you win the Internets!  

    /Closed


    "My Fantasy is having two men at once...

    One Cooking and One Cleaning!"

    ---------------------------

    "A good man can make you feel sexy,

    strong and able to take on the whole world...

    oh sorry...that's wine...wine does that..."





Sign In or Register to comment.