Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Glimpse of New Jerusalem

ElRenmazuoElRenmazuo Member RarePosts: 5,361

Revelation 21King James Version (KJV)

21 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

16 And the city lieth foursquare, and the length is as large as the breadth: and he measured the city with the reed, twelve thousand furlongs. The length and the breadth and the height of it are equal.

17 And he measured the wall thereof, an hundred and forty and four cubits, according to the measure of a man, that is, of the angel.

Comments

• renstarensta Member RarePosts: 728
    Well, first lets not forget heaven is on earth, and so is hell.  As written in the Bible... 
    But i guess, after the coming of the messiah the heaven i know today will change, when i follow the word of god i feel in heaven, but i am surrounded by many dead people, without the spirit of god.  After the coming, no one will be able to deny the word of God, for that is the power of the messiah.  And so heaven on earth will be filled with so many people, so ofc it will be totally transformed.  And Jerusalem no longer will be a divided city,but one united by all. 

Basically clicking away text windows ruins every MMO, try to have fun instead of rushing things. Without story and lore all there is left is a bunch of mechanics.
    Add Multi-Quote