Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com : General : MMOFTW: Snail Games Doubles Down on MMORPGs

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited July 2016 in Videos Discussion

imageMMORPG.com : General : MMOFTW: Snail Games Doubles Down on MMORPGs

Free MMORPG List and MMO Games at MMORPG.com

Read the full story here

Comments

• MitaraMitara Member UncommonPosts: 755
    Riders of Icarus is a stale game, there is nothing new in it and experienced MMO players will just wonder why the hell they didnt do anything. The production quality though is quite good, almost Rift-like.
  • WarlyxWarlyx Member EpicPosts: 3,363
    edited July 2016
    lost ark looks awesome hope it gets released on the west fast :3
  • HarikenHariken Member EpicPosts: 2,680
    Snail games is a joke. Didn't they abandon Black gold online?
  • kingson2002kingson2002 Member UncommonPosts: 5
    edited July 2016
    Bill please check your video, revelation online is a CHINESE GAME!!!! It's not from Korea..... its developed by NetEase, and it's a Chinese company.... don't miss lead ppl. and how can you make this video without knowing the background of the game.... once again.... its a chinese game!!!!!! please edit your video....
  • emotaemota Member UncommonPosts: 413

Bill please check your video, revelation online is a CHINESE GAME!!!! It's not from Korea..... its developed by NetEase, and it's a Chinese company.... don't miss lead ppl. and how can you make this video without knowing the background of the game.... once again.... its a chinese game!!!!!! please edit your video....

Ok, ok we got it, a Japanese Game!! Gees no need to shout!
  • kingson2002kingson2002 Member UncommonPosts: 5

emota said:

Ok, ok we got it, a Japanese Game!! Gees no need to shout!

thats not shouting, just highlighting <3 and im not angry or anything, btw love Japanese Games very much
  • PapasmervPapasmerv Member UncommonPosts: 63
    And don't the Chinese like P2W as much as the Korean's do? I know Japan values hard work >> deep pockets.
    What every dev/pub should stand behind: "We're committed to creating a fair playing field for all players. You cannot gain gameplay advantage by spending real money in [INSERT GAME NAME]."
  • GroqstrongGroqstrong Member RarePosts: 815
    Shroud of the Avatar....LOL.
  • SuraknarSuraknar Member UncommonPosts: 852
    What is the "Age of Sail 2 MMO" game he mentions? I cannot find anything of the sort. Age of Sail 2 is a Solo game by Akella. Mistake?
    - Duke Suraknar -
    Order of the Silver Star, OSS

ESKA, Playing MMORPG's since Ultima Online 1997 - Order of the Silver Serpent, Atlantic Shard
  • AkulasAkulas Member RarePosts: 3,006
    FFXIV is doing free 5 days.

This isn't a signature, you just think it is.

• Zarkin86Zarkin86 Member UncommonPosts: 122
    edited August 2016
    i never recognize the footage on this site. its a pity. whats the game during 1:19 forward? that looks like my dream game. edit: never mind. found it. its called dark and light. edit2: mmorpg.com, your formating is not working.
  • nimander99nimander99 Member UncommonPosts: 288
    Am I the only one that thinks Rider's of Icarus suck donkey b's?
  • v_Vev_Ve Member UncommonPosts: 311
    edited August 2016
    We've been discussing Age of Wushu 2 here Come join us!

Witty & Wicked >:)

• GreenSage39GreenSage39 Member UncommonPosts: 144
    To be honest I can't wait for Age of Wushu 2. I loved the first game but now it's all bots and people asking for free stuff. Like why should we give you anything? Seriously everytime I was in a major city in Wushu I'd get asked for free stuff a couple times.
  • waynejr2waynejr2 Member EpicPosts: 7,769

OG_Zorvan said:

Dark and Light. Just when you thought dead games would stay buried, Snail Games drags the corpse out for another run.

There is a game. Corpse dragging.
    http://www.youhaventlived.com/qblog/2010/QBlog190810A.html  

Epic Music:   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAigCvelkhQ&list=PLo9FRw1AkDuQLEz7Gvvaz3ideB2NpFtT1

https://archive.org/details/softwarelibrary_msdos?&sort=-downloads&page=1

Kyleran:  "Now there's the real trick, learning to accept and enjoy a game for what it offers rather than pass on what might be a great playing experience because it lacks a few features you prefer."

John Henry Newman: "A man would do nothing if he waited until he could do it so well that no one could find fault."

FreddyNoNose:  "A good game needs no defense; a bad game has no defense." "Easily digested content is just as easily forgotten."

LacedOpium: "So the question that begs to be asked is, if you are not interested in the game mechanics that define the MMORPG genre, then why are you playing an MMORPG?"