Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

When You Can't Decide Which Game to Play......

The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

Comments

• H0urg1assH0urg1ass Member EpicPosts: 2,380
    I have, no shit, had EVE Online on two screens and some other game on the third screen to pass the time while trading or hauling stuff. But this?  This is excessive, even for me.  That's a helluva ability to multitask.
  • AnirethAnireth Member UncommonPosts: 940
    That picture gave me the best idea for those that always complain that game are to easy and so: Run three games with the same input, and try to beat them. Still to easy? Use different genres, e.g. one MMO, one strategy game, and a racing game or so..

I'll wait to the day's end when the moon is high
    And then I'll rise with the tide with a lust for life, I'll
    Amass an army, and we'll harness a horde
    And then we'll limp across the land until we stand at the shore

• SpottyGekkoSpottyGekko Member EpicPosts: 6,916
    H0urg1ass said:
    I have, no shit, had EVE Online on two screens and some other game on the third screen to pass the time while trading or hauling stuff. But this?  This is excessive, even for me.  That's a helluva ability to multitask.
    All depends, if those are 3 different Asian Grinders, then one mouseclick is probably enough to get all three started on automove quest completions... :D
  • rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722
    I dont think i could handle that. My indecision levels are too high. Whenever i cant decide what game i want to play and on which platform i want to play, i end up wasting hours just listening to music and watching youtube instead.

• Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000
    I have one computer tied into three monitors and a gaming laptop tied into a flat-screen tv. Every once in awhile I'll have two up at the same time but will usually use the other screens for email and websites.  I'll also log into other games just for daily rewards and perhaps horse feeding all the alts (ESO) when I played it.

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey

• ForgrimmForgrimm Member EpicPosts: 3,059
    Nice setup. Which game is that on the center screen?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,263
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다