Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Blademaster shines in latest trailer

BillMurphyBillMurphy Former Managing EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 4,565

imageThe Blademaster shines in latest trailer

In a brand new story trailer, NetEase and My.Com are showcasing Revelation Online's Blademaster class. As the name implies... swords are involved. Along with news of beta signups and a new website, be sure to check out the video.

Read the full story here

Try to be excellent to everyone you meet. You never know what someone else has seen or endured.

My Review Manifesto
Follow me on Twitter if you dare.

Comments

• MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    That was pretty good.
  • handheldhandheld Member UncommonPosts: 120
    That voice acting though.... I have never cringed so hard in my life.
  • AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    edited July 2016
    Story trailer....That was kind of a waste of money imo even though I'm excited for the game and all lol. And yeah the voice acting was a bit bad, but it could be a lot lot lot worse.
  • XingbairongXingbairong Member RarePosts: 927
    Nice trailer, but the voice acting... I hope they didn't actually pay for that bad voice acting. Hopefully they picked some random people on the street to do it cause otherwise I really can't justify the cringe I experienced. This is probably the first trailer to a game where I think that watching it muted provides better experience.
  • HeretiqueHeretique Member RarePosts: 1,535
    He won, she didn't.

Clearly she is the silly child.
  • sfsghtrwesfsghtrwe Member CommonPosts: 5
    sfdfsdsdfsdfsdfsdf
  • MaurgrimMaurgrim Member RarePosts: 1,325
    Yawn.
  • kitaradkitarad Member LegendaryPosts: 7,910
    Lot of these cheaper MMORPGs do not have the money to hire good voice actors . For me voice acting is not important it's the game play that I would look at but this is not actual game footage so I guess I'll have to wait and see the game for further analysis.

• neutrinoideneutrinoide Member UncommonPosts: 45
    Lol so cheesy. Whyyyyyyyy?
  • MoiraeMoirae Member RarePosts: 3,318
    Its a trailer. Of course it does. But the trailers hardly EVER match the games because the trailers are created to look like cool cartoons. Even the graphics are usually different, and the animations definitely, as are the interactions you have. Heck, most of them don't even have voice over. It's crowd manipulation at its finest.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,263
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• Pyruk4Pyruk4 Member UncommonPosts: 13
    crap