Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

14 Day Free Trial Giveaway (EU)

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599

image14 Day Free Trial Giveaway (EU)

MMORPG.com has been given 14 day trial keys for Lineage II Classic operated by 4Game for the EU region. Get your free trial key while they last!

Read the full story here

Comments

• MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    I will wait for NC Soft to do a L2 Classic.

No thanks EU.
  • ReizlaReizla Member RarePosts: 4,092
    Looks like the sub numbers are bleeding badly that they're starting on free trials already. Last I heard from a former clannies is that they all moved on because of a lack of players in general.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,263
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• psiicpsiic Member RarePosts: 1,640
    LOL wow can not even get my head around this one.
  • MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    Recore said:

No thanks EU.
    I think L2 Classic would do decently well
    I know I would play it.

It needs to be Free To Play with Sub Option.   To me that is the best payment model.
  • convictpwnzconvictpwnz Member CommonPosts: 4
    dont even waste your time playing on that server..it is a flat out scam...The russians run the server and cheat and hack and bot their ass off and they ban anyone who competes against them even in the slightest....me and a clan started there and from day one you could see the pre made russian bot trians going 24/7 and the gms refused to even address it but they were sure quick to ban anyone else accused of botting or cheating.....the russian players run around all day reporting anyone and everyone whos close to their lvl to try and get them banned and set back...Do not play with russians they are the worst type of players......this server died so fast because of it...the only people left on that server are super high end accounts owned by russians that run around harrassing lowbies now and they try to sell you accounts and then recall them.....
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,263
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• GitmixGitmix Member UncommonPosts: 605

dont even waste your time playing on that server..it is a flat out scam...The russians run the server and cheat and hack and bot their ass off and they ban anyone who competes against them even in the slightest....me and a clan started there and from day one you could see the pre made russian bot trians going 24/7 and the gms refused to even address it but they were sure quick to ban anyone else accused of botting or cheating.....the russian players run around all day reporting anyone and everyone whos close to their lvl to try and get them banned and set back...Do not play with russians they are the worst type of players......this server died so fast because of it...the only people left on that server are super high end accounts owned by russians that run around harrassing lowbies now and they try to sell you accounts and then recall them.....

Agree about the Russian RMTers ruining this server and Innova turning a blind eye to it all. They almost had to be in on it tbh.
    What I find ironic is that in the list of countries that can access the server, Russia isn't even there !
  • Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000
    Why separate between US and EU? Not connection problems, a lot of games I play are seamless between NA and UE. I can switch from our servers to there's and game play is just as good, sometimes better.

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey

• ReizlaReizla Member RarePosts: 4,092

Recore said:

Recore said:

No thanks EU.

I think L2 Classic would do decently well
    I know I would play it.

It needs to be Free To Play with Sub Option.   To me that is the best payment model.

Innova already has that for their current version of the game...