Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New Difficulty Levels Anchor PTR Patch 2.4.2 - Diablo 3 News

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

imageNew Difficulty Levels Anchor PTR Patch 2.4.2 - Diablo 3 News

The Diablo 3 site has been updated with a brief preview of the latest build currently on the Public Test Realm. Of most significant note is the addition of new difficulty levels (XI-XIII) for those seeking an even greater challenge.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• PurplePoloPlayerPurplePoloPlayer Member UncommonPosts: 145
    You know, it might be time to break out D3 again before I get lost in No Man's Sky.
    Check out my stream at www.twitch.tv/purplepoloplayer!
  • SeelinnikoiSeelinnikoi Member RarePosts: 1,360
    D3 seasons are so boring.

New season come, power creeps items, players get OP, devs increase monster HP and damage... rinse and repeat ad nauseam.
    If you are a Star Wars fan, why not try the Star Wars The Old Republic?
    New players can get a welcome package and old/returning players can also get a welcome back package and 7 days free subscription time! Just click here to use my referral invitation
  • FrodoFraginsFrodoFragins Member EpicPosts: 5,904
    new seasons are great until you finish the season journey.  I would have stuck it out longer but playing mostly solo is gimped too much and the three support meta was horrible.
  • hardsun79hardsun79 Member UncommonPosts: 66
    Meanwhile Path of Exile getting better and better :D
  • simsalabim77simsalabim77 Member RarePosts: 1,607

New season come, power creeps items, players get OP, devs increase monster HP and damage... rinse and repeat ad nauseam.

It's an ARPG. Repeating things ad nauseam is sort of a thing that happens in APRG's. 
  • DKLondDKLond Member RarePosts: 2,273

It's an ARPG. Repeating things ad nauseam is sort of a thing that happens in APRG's. 
    Yet it doesn't have to be like that, does it?
  • snoockysnoocky Member UncommonPosts: 724

hardsun79 said:

You mean Grim Dawn?

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

Edgar Allan Poe

• expressoexpresso Member UncommonPosts: 2,218

hardsun79 said:

Have they learned how to use colours other than grey and brown yet?
  • DKLondDKLond Member RarePosts: 2,273
    Path of Exile has a great character/skill system - but the actual combat and content gets boring fast. Grim Dawn has a decent character system, but the combat lacks variety and excitement. The content is also pretty drab and boring.

Nah, as much as I think Diablo 3 could be improved - it's the current king of the genre, I'm afraid.
  • orbitxoorbitxo Member RarePosts: 1,956
    seriously this is all they could come up with?

this is why f2p and b2p models are bad...very bad!

hope Theres an expansion on the way....
  • CygiCygi Member RarePosts: 257
    I hope that the last couple of patches was so lame in content, because they keeping the juice for the upcoming expansion.