Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Opinions? Reviews?

2»

Comments

• yaminsuxyaminsux Member UncommonPosts: 973
    The same guy who made Ragnarok Online should learn from his mistake years ago...bot ruined RO.

Same shit here in ToS, it's bots....and lots of them. What's worse is these bots camps the best areas to grind and these areas are pretty limited. Yeah...GG.
  • BalianWolfieBalianWolfie Member UncommonPosts: 240
    Lag

• valoizvaloiz Member UncommonPosts: 52
    People are being really unfair with this game. I am having a great time playing ToS. Every MMO have some issues at launch, that’s completely normal, even games from HUGE companies like NCSOLF or Square Enix. 

Thinks I Like: 
    • ToS have great art style, music and animations. 
    • Questing is fun with real time cinematic and some epic moments. 
    • Story is really good if u take the time to read it 
    • Every time you choose a class you will get an unique costume 
    • The map is HUGE, I mean you spend most of the time 30-90 minutes one every zone before change (doing all the quests and exploring the full area). 
    • Crafting is simple and effective. 
    • Everyone can actually play the game without subscription, you can now trade (limited) and sell on the AH (limited) as free player. * Limited to avoid free players to easily get money from gold sellers. But also everyone can buy a token (30 days sub) using in game money (not sooo expensive). 
    • The game runs on 32 bits systems (notebooks) with little requirements. 
    • Customizable controls, default is good for casual play if you get used to. 
    • No P2W. 

Thinks ToS need to improve: 
    • FPS drop on populated zones (they are already announce are working on it) 
    • Auction House times to get money is excessive O.o 
    • The game have Gold Sellers and Bots like MOST of the MMO on the market, they are also working on that, you can always report or block spammers. 
    • Being a Templar to create a Guild hurts, is hard to find a guild as newbie atm
  • ShrikeArghastShrikeArghast Member UncommonPosts: 124
    I like it... but it's not iRO come again. There is an almost complete lack of social features, to the degree that I struggle to even call it an MMORPG.
  • HarikenHariken Member EpicPosts: 2,680
    I tried it for a couple of hours then uninstalled it. It just didn't grab me.
  • TweFojuTweFoju Member UncommonPosts: 1,235
    edited June 2016
    lv 280 here ( max )

the game is basically good, the art and music are wonderful,

but the game as it is right now, has little to no content yet, so basically after you are lv 230, the quest stops there. and you have to grind the remaining 50 level or you do the 3 dungeons and 3 missions every day.

overall, i think the game is ok, in 2 years or so, when they have new expansion and things to do in the game, this game should be good,

but as for now, everyone that i know who reached 280, pretty much took a break ( including me ), it's just boring and repetitive

this game could be more in the future.

So What Now?

• Big.Daddy.SamediBig.Daddy.Samedi Member UncommonPosts: 409
    I have tried the game a little bit, still not sure what I think of it.

• OhhPaigeyOhhPaigey Member RarePosts: 1,517
    I bought into the cheapest early access, think it was like $20.

It's not my style of game tbh. I also hate starting years behind a lot of the players, and also with that being said, there's years worth of bots around.

On the flip side, I can see why people like it, and the publisher seems to actually listen to feedback. So +1.
    When all is said and done, more is always said than done.