Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Quick Question

OhhPaigeyOhhPaigey Member RarePosts: 1,517
Hi, so I like the forum updates, I liked the old one too. But I don't understand why the actual site (mmorpg.com) hasn't been changed at all, it's very out dated now. Is an upgrade on that being planned as well?
When all is said and done, more is always said than done.

Comments

• OhhPaigeyOhhPaigey Member RarePosts: 1,517
    They did a rollback to the old site after finding there were some problems.
    Oh okay, so the site itself has/is being updated then?

False alarm, nevermind.

Thanks! XD
    When all is said and done, more is always said than done.
  • BillMurphyBillMurphy Former Managing EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 4,565
    Yes, the look of the site will be updated. "Soon".

Try to be excellent to everyone you meet. You never know what someone else has seen or endured.

My Review Manifesto
    Follow me on Twitter if you dare.

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,498
    I'm glad they rolled back, now I can view/post on the forums again with my cell phone.

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,766
    So wait, last time it was the host right? This time is just bugs? Damnnn I want the new site layout!
  • Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000
    Waiting...

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey