Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Way to make the Dark/Light choice not revert to Light every time you change pages?

HorusraHorusra Member EpicPosts: 4,411
See title?

Comments

• H0urg1assH0urg1ass Member EpicPosts: 2,380
    One of the reasons I choose MMORPG over other sites is because of the dark theme and minimalist page layout.  Now there just seems to be a ton going on and the dark theme selector doesn't stay put.
  • KefoKefo Member EpicPosts: 4,229
    god yes please. The white layout is burning my eyes and having to click the button every time I visit a new page is annoying lol
  • Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 16,947
    You underestimate the power of the Dark Side...

All time classic  MY NEW FAVORITE POST!  (Keep laying those bricks)

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Proudly wearing the Harbinger badge since Dec 23, 2017. 

Coined the phrase "Role-Playing a Development Team" January 2018

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018

• Azaron_NightbladeAzaron_Nightblade Member EpicPosts: 4,829
    DMKano said:
    I would just make the DARK theme default - that's my vote.

And those who want to have the white background can click it every time - ehm... :D
    Definitely. The white theme is <bleeping> annoying, and just about everyone seems to agree about it. A rare thing indeed on this site. xD

My SWTOR referral link for those wanting to give the game a try. (Newbies get a welcome package while returning players get a few account upgrades to help with their preferred status.)

https://www.ashesofcreation.com/ref/Callaron/

• LIOKILIOKI Member UncommonPosts: 421
    Another vote for leaving it dark themed. ..

• VolgoreVolgore Member EpicPosts: 3,872
    I agree, make dark the default setting and white an option.

This is melting my face. Having switched to black and clicking another link has the same effect on the human eye like a nuclear blast from 10 meters.
    I am wearing a welding helmet while typing this.

• DvoraDvora Member UncommonPosts: 499
    I have not even found the place to pick the dark theme.  HELP I GOING BLIND!
  • IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 18,719
    Apparently the fix is coming soon... but I agree: white type on dark backgrounds should be the standard. I'm so used to reading books that way on my iPad that it just feels normal to me.
    "Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community ... but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots”

― Umberto Eco

“Microtransactions? In a single player role-playing game? Are you nuts?” 
    ― CD PROJEKT RED

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,263
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• VolgoreVolgore Member EpicPosts: 3,872
    Dvora said:
    I have not even found the place to pick the dark theme.  HELP I GOING BLIND!

• DvoraDvora Member UncommonPosts: 499
    edited July 2016
    ah that yin/yang looking thing should be in the bar next to the "mmOrpg" home link that does not scroll away.  the whole white top bar with twitter/facebook links etc it is in right now is just a waste of space, should move those down into the other already bountiful wasted spaces below.