Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Konvict Gaming Recruiting Division Agents! [16+ 5,000 Strong Online Community]

Comments

• Magician2905Magician2905 Member UncommonPosts: 22
    Agents,

We come to you today with news on a topic that has generated a lot of discussion in the community:

“Monthly Events for Season Pass Owners”.

When we first announced the content of the Season Pass before the release of the game we wanted to give you visibility on what to expect. At the time we were working on a fun bonus on top of the other activities, a token of thanks for your loyalty and commitment to the future of the game. We soon realized however that the expectations far outreached what we had initially envisioned and quickly decided to work on a more developed version.

With update 1.3, we implemented the first version of the Season Pass events.

Twice a month, Season Pass owners will see an exclusive supply chest drop outside of the Dark Zone in the streets of New York. Its location will be indicated on the map, and the chest will be protected by a group of level 32 NPCs. By opening the chest players will receive 3 items of High-End or Gear Set quality adapted to their Gear Score.

A new chest will automatically drop and replace the old one on the 1st and 15th of each month, so make sure to claim yours before the next drop!

Update 1.4 will bring more variety to these exclusive drops with random locations, as well as increased frequency.

Once again we want to thank you for your loyalty, commitment and patience; working on The Division and its passionate community is an incredible learning experience for all of us!

The Division Team
    We already have,

The Division Coaching Staff who, in conjunction with player written articles, can provide guidance on the mechanics of the game and build options that suit your personal play style.

Our New Dark Zone Coaches are dedicated to assisting players on the best practices and methods of PVP'ing in the Dark Zone

In both cases, and ONLY IF YOU NEED IT, we have PLAYERS who are prepared to TEACH if you are willing to learn.
  • black815black815 Member CommonPosts: 40
    Anyone looking to Underground with me?
    ?
    edited July 2016
    Falcon lost seems to be back in fashion again right now. Loads of groups running heroic mode today OR Dragon's Nest 4 Horseman farming for random gear!!
    Falcon lost seems to be back in fashion again right now. Loads of groups running heroic mode today OR Dragon's Nest 4 Horseman farming for random gear!!
    Everyone is going for Sentry again, thats why Falcon Lost is back
    Yeah, either that or taking the chance on 4 horseme random loot drops
    I will run some 4 HM
  • KG_SynKG_Syn Member CommonPosts: 6
    SO amazing having so many great people to group with! I never thought I would have so much fun!!!
    Patch Notes

Here are the list of changes to be implemented with the July 28th maintenance.

Fixed a bug where players could initiate 1 Phase Operations in Heroic difficulty by pressing a combination of buttons on their input device.
    Rewards from Underground Operation Directives will now also include all gear sets from Updates 1.1 and 1.2 and you have a chance to receive additional loot when completing Operations with 4+ Directives.
    Rewards from Underground Sealed Caches will now include all weapon types as well as all Underground and Update 1.3 gear sets.
    Named NPCs in the Underground now have increased drop rates across all difficulties and doing multiple phase operations will give you a better chance at higher quality gear.”

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1475294-Changelog-%E2%80%93-July-28th-%E2%80%93-Maintenance?s=9e930da3e017156f355d568e6bba43c7&p=11854379&viewfull=1#post11854379
    nice fixes
  • KG_SynKG_Syn Member CommonPosts: 6
    Another amazing day in KG!! been running so many things in game I can barely get time to eat lol. so many cool new things in game I can barely keep up.
    Come join the FUN times @ konvictgaming in The Division
  • MagikarpsGhostMagikarpsGhost Member RarePosts: 689
    i would join but sadly i only have this game on xb1 seeing how my computer is a bit out of date XD

free 7 day sub and unlocks for swtor new accounts and 90+ day inactive subs click here to get it!

Click here for trove referral, bonuses to both!

• KG_BoondockKG_Boondock Member CommonPosts: 52
    jircris said:
    i would join but sadly i only have this game on xb1 seeing how my computer is a bit out of date XD
    Bummer! We've had quiet a few players join us who moved over from PS4 and XB1 to PC. Very easy transition...if your computer could run it. Right now is a great time to build or upgrade a PC, especially with the new Nvidia GPU's and Intel processors on the horizon! I just upgraded and the game looks light years better than on my XB1. 
    jircris said:
    Bummer! We've had quiet a few players join us who moved over from PS4 and XB1 to PC. Very easy transition...if your computer could run it. Right now is a great time to build or upgrade a PC, especially with the new Nvidia GPU's and Intel processors on the horizon! I just upgraded and the game looks light years better than on my XB1. 
    Totally agree with $500-$600 you could build a machine that is light years ahead of a console and see "The Divsion" the way it was meant to.
    Need guys for UG runs today gonna be running all day
    Think we are ships passing in the night at the moment!!! O.o
    Think we are ships passing in the night at the moment!!! O.o
    that is funny
    uhh, sorry think that is an "English" saying probably doesnt translate to USA
    everyone get their supply drops?
  • KG_BoondockKG_Boondock Member CommonPosts: 52
    I missed my supply drop :( 

Does anyone know when the next major update is?
    I missed my supply drop :( 

Does anyone know when the next major update is?
    Theres no news currently on Survival.

State of Game is offline for another 2 weeks (I think)

I suspect it will be @ 6months from Launch which should make it 10th September.......aprx
    Anyone up for some UG today join in the TS