Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is Legion good or bad ?

HyperpsycrowHyperpsycrow Member RarePosts: 914
Hi

I played wow until Ice/lichking and left for good along with the other 7 mill people they lost over time.

So i have been googled and youtubed my ass of to read and see about this legion, but a huge part of me find some of the game still being bad.

Because when i look on the "new" monsters then most of are just re-re used monsters just with new colours and new weapons and in bigger or smaller size.  And every time blizzard makes a new expansion then I find the landscape is getting more and more wierd to travel around in..like what is wrong with the solid plain ground..now it has to look bizare and have wierd hills and travel path that dosent even look like a place to travel...or is that just me bieng critic here ?

And what IF i start again..i would start with 0 gold and have no craft skills and prolly no chance to join a raid before my gear score is over 9000 or something ridicules overrated..

I hears you get ahead start so u get lvl 90 or 100 and then u must play the last 10 lvl up.allready that sounds boring..Im a start at lvl 1 and work you self up guy..log in to a game and get lvl 100 instant is like using trainers and cheats or hax..

And i havent followed any expansions since lichking..but i hear dthere is a pet system and u can grow a farm in your hideout/house..i realy have no intention or interrest in that feature...

For me this game is the same toilet i took a huge dump in... just now with a different seat with a new skin and colour..

So should i realy buy this game and start again or is this just a huge turd again ?

Atm i am having fun with Pokemon GO and i know you cant become strong in both wow and pokemon go cuz both games eats up alot of time :D

Comments

• AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    Wait till it officially comes out next month then ask?
  • HorusraHorusra Member EpicPosts: 4,411
    If Pokémon go is your speed Wow is too advanced for you. If wow is your toilet you are playing with crap balls now.
  • vadio123vadio123 Member UncommonPosts: 593
    if you like game now , you like legion because nothing going change or even worse because pvp now are equal 
  • GeezerGamerGeezerGamer Member EpicPosts: 8,855
    My money is on Blizzard continuing a pattern.
  • d_20d_20 Member RarePosts: 1,878
    edited July 2016
      And every time blizzard makes a new expansion then I find the landscape is getting more and more wierd to travel around in..like what is wrong with the solid plain ground..now it has to look bizare and have wierd hills and travel path that dosent even look like a place to travel...or is that just me bieng critic here ?

Why don't you try GW2 Heart of Thorns?

• vadio123vadio123 Member UncommonPosts: 593
    gw2 is bad bad bad to , better FFXIV (realy anet dont deserver any money util figure out wtf want do)
  • NitemareMMONitemareMMO Member UncommonPosts: 239
    What I get from your post is you complain about the side stuff that noone is forcing you to do that exists??????

You don't have to boost to level 100 so why do you bother just level up from 1 so why bother mentioning that up?

Same with farm from Pandaria it's totally optional I never did it you don't have to either and you won't believe it noone will force it upon you.

Tradeskills from before Legion are irrelevant everyone starts sort of fresh with tradeskills in legion.

There is nothing wrong with the game I think the problem is all you and I mean no disrespect but you love to whine and often for no reason at all.
  • DarLorkarDarLorkar Member UncommonPosts: 1,082
    Seems you have your mind made up to not have fun. In those cases, well, you will not ever have fun.

So no, Legion is not for you.
  • RealizerRealizer Member RarePosts: 724
    That's the smart bet.
  • HyperpsycrowHyperpsycrow Member RarePosts: 914
    Well no need for being rude here people and come up with flames and shitballz just cuz i ask if this game is good or bad.

So i can choose to start at lvl 100 or the lvl 1 way ?

Hmm i dont know

And just cuz i also play pokemon go dosent mean that its my "speed " like im some idiot. In the end i think Pokemon Go is alot more healthy to play than wow..but im still 50/50 about to buy wow or not

And i dont whine..i ask !

• GainsNGamesGainsNGames Member UncommonPosts: 107
    A little advice for the OP. This is not the type of question you want to be asking on these forums. It's like asking if black lives matter on a kkk forum. 

Go on Youtube and  check out some reviews. There is more than enough on there to give you an idea of whether Legion is something you would like or dislike.

I like Asmongold,  he is relatively  unbiased and I  find he makes videos  on both  the good changes as well as the bad changes in Legion.

BellularGaming has a lot of info on Legion, but I find him  to be a tad biased when it comes to reviewing WOW related stuff. Still worth checking out.

• HyperpsycrowHyperpsycrow Member RarePosts: 914
    edited July 2016
    Thanks Gains..ur the one here that seems sane and i see your point..[mod edit] Hahaha im out of this thread  bye
    Post edited by Vaross on

• VolgoreVolgore Member EpicPosts: 3,872
    aka "downward spiral"

• Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 16,983
    Q:  "Is Legion Good or Bad"?

A:  YES

All time classic  MY NEW FAVORITE POST!  (Keep laying those bricks)

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Proudly wearing the Harbinger badge since Dec 23, 2017. 

Coined the phrase "Role-Playing a Development Team" January 2018

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018

• tawesstawess Member EpicPosts: 4,227

Because when i look on the "new" monsters then most of are just re-re used monsters just with new colours and new weapons and in bigger or smaller size.  And every time blizzard makes a new expansion then I find the landscape is getting more and more wierd to travel around in..like what is wrong with the solid plain ground..now it has to look bizare and have wierd hills and travel path that dosent even look like a place to travel...or is that just me bieng critic here ?

Model reuse is a thing yes.

And what IF i start again..i would start with 0 gold and have no craft skills and prolly no chance to join a raid before my gear score is over 9000 or something ridicules overrated..

No, only if you deleted everything from your old account or been hacked. Elswise things will be where you left them more or less. 

I hears you get ahead start so u get lvl 90 or 100 and then u must play the last 10 lvl up.allready that sounds boring..Im a start at lvl 1 and work you self up guy..log in to a game and get lvl 100 instant is like using trainers and cheats or hax..

Boosted start is optional (like how the Death Knight was optional). In fact it might be worth to go through the 1-60 leveling experience as they have updated the quests and zones.

And i havent followed any expansions since lichking..but i hear dthere is a pet system and u can grow a farm in your hideout/house..i realy have no intention or interrest in that feature...

Again it is optional. In fact you can skip it all together. 

For me this game is the same toilet i took a huge dump in... just now with a different seat with a new skin and colour..

If that is how you feel... This expansion will not change your opinion. It is still WoW and this is still a regular expansion. I´d say you should stay clear of Legion.

So should i realy buy this game and start again or is this just a huge turd again ?

No. 

Atm i am having fun with Pokemon GO and i know you cant become strong in both wow and pokemon go cuz both games eats up alot of time :D

This have been a good conversation

• GeezerGamerGeezerGamer Member EpicPosts: 8,855
    Volgore said:
    aka "downward spiral"
    One only needs to look at their player retention record to see the pattern.
  • jesteralwaysjesteralways Member RarePosts: 2,560
    This game is bad!! Really really bad!! So run!! RUN LIKE YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT!!! RUN AWAY FROM THIS GAME!!!

Boobs are LIFE, Boobs are LOVE, Boobs are JUSTICE, Boobs are mankind's HOPES and DREAMS. People who complain about boobs have lost their humanity.

• jesteralwaysjesteralways Member RarePosts: 2,560
    vadio123 said:
    if you like game now , you like legion because nothing going change or even worse because pvp now are equal 
    No more heirloom noobfest, now it is about player skill and working as team. Such terrible change! They should make the game more and more imbalanced!! /sarcasm

Boobs are LIFE, Boobs are LOVE, Boobs are JUSTICE, Boobs are mankind's HOPES and DREAMS. People who complain about boobs have lost their humanity.

• FrodoFraginsFrodoFragins Member EpicPosts: 5,903
    wait a month or two after release - that's how ALL MMO's and their expansions should be judged.  You have to get past the honeymoon period.
  • Kayo83Kayo83 Member UncommonPosts: 399
    Its going to be the same thing its done for years now. If you think thats bad then its going to be bad. Everyones thinking/hoping Blizzard will learn from their past few expansions and the whole "vanilla server" thing to make some changes to the game but its doubtful. I have yet to see anything in Legion that changes the core game for the better. Only the same thing theyve done before with a few new toys and a different coat of paint.
  • Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 16,983
    wait a month or two after release - that's how ALL MMO's and their expansions should be judged.  You have to get past the honeymoon period.
    Man if that happened on my honeymoon I'd be disappointed!

All time classic  MY NEW FAVORITE POST!  (Keep laying those bricks)

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Proudly wearing the Harbinger badge since Dec 23, 2017. 

Coined the phrase "Role-Playing a Development Team" January 2018

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018

• WarlyxWarlyx Member EpicPosts: 3,363
    edited July 2016
    pros:

lore everywhere in the new zones , questing while the same thing it got better and more varied
    new class is fun to move around doble jumping and glidding
    artifacts quests are cool
    dungeons and zones are really well done
    world events
    Suramar is one of not the best city i have seen in a mmorpg its really awesome
    lvl sync mobs

cons:

once u leveled zones get less interesting
    artifcats lock your class to this weapon , it sucks that my monk wont be able to weild 2 axes anymore
    quests/dungeons while more varied feel been there done that :( , only the main story of the zone will keep u going (on the 1 char tho)
    farming artifact power is a huge grind at the begging that will get easier but changin specs will be a issue in the first months , leveling a alt and having to farm again it wil suck the fun out of it.
    DH while cool is boring to play , tanks spec is more interesting but i hate that im forced to put sigils all the time (that are aoe so u need to select the area and as tanks pfff , feel the same with DK now dnd is a must and it procs free dnd ....a bit annoying ) plus only elf races sucks

tldr

is the same thing u have seen before , new lore , new zones , artifacts are cool but grindy , DH will be a raging sucess for some ppl and a huge failure for others (gameplay wise)

worth the prices and 1 month sub? if u like wow lore and have $$$ to spare go ahead u will have probably 2-3 months worth of content

• ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 8,914
    Ye mine to , i bought Blizz stock at bout 6.00 a share its closed Friday @ 41.35 , so i hope your right
  • MightyUncleanMightyUnclean Member EpicPosts: 3,531
    Insult the shit out of a game and then ask if you should play it?
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,498
    Just buy it....you know you want to.

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon