Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sega Mega Drive/ Genesis mini console announced, releases in October

The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

Comments

• laseritlaserit Member LegendaryPosts: 7,591
    3 cheers for Golden Axe ;)

"Be water my friend" - Bruce Lee

• H0urg1assH0urg1ass Member EpicPosts: 2,380
    My parents bought me this thing instead of a super Nintendo like all of my friends had.  So while my friends were all trading their games with each other, I got to play Aliens 3 and Sonic over and over.  I hate this stupid console and everything about it!  

Also, Sonic the Hedgehog is the most overrated game ever made.  It's a game where you play a character that moves super fast.  Then it places you in levels that punish you for moving too fast.  The tiny sections where you're supposed to move super fast require one single controller input.
  • DakeruDakeru Member EpicPosts: 3,802
    H0urg1ass said:
    My parents bought me this thing instead of a super Nintendo like all of my friends had.  So while my friends were all trading their games with each other, I got to play Aliens 3 and Sonic over and over.  I hate this stupid console and everything about it!  

Also, Sonic the Hedgehog is the most overrated game ever made.  It's a game where you play a character that moves super fast.  Then it places you in levels that punish you for moving too fast.  The tiny sections where you're supposed to move super fast require one single controller input.
    For the first part you have my sympathy.

The second part made me lol (in an agreeing way)
    So often would I go full speed and then cuss: "Why did they put the spikes there now?! They wanted me to run and then interrupt my need for speed with a dead end with spikes on the wall wtf?!?"
    Harbinger of Fools
  • ReizlaReizla Member RarePosts: 4,092
    I hope the cartridges won't be affected by the regionlock on this console. I'd love to have a good working SEGA console, and this seems like a viable one.

I also think this one is even better than the upcoming NES incarnation because the NES doesn't have a cartridge slot...
  • xyzercrimexyzercrime Member RarePosts: 878
    My dad bought me this Sega console at 90's and and give me Mortal Kombat as my first game.

Parenting at it's best.

When you don't want the truth, you will make up your own truth.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,263
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다