Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is it multi platform now? players from pc play on same servers as players from from PS4?

DekapitatorDekapitator Member UncommonPosts: 261
Is it multi platform now? players from pc play on same servers as players from from PS4?

Comments

• PhryPhry Member LegendaryPosts: 11,004
    There isn't any particular reason why they couldn't, but, for the moment, i think they are entirely seperate.
  • DekapitatorDekapitator Member UncommonPosts: 261
    Phry said:
    There isn't any particular reason why they couldn't, but, for the moment, i think they are entirely seperate.
    Thank you . And canceling download.
    Phry said:
    Thank you . And canceling download.
    If you are worried about there being other players, there are lots, i tried it out myself today and tbh, its heavily populated. But if you just wanted to join your friends who have the PC version, then yes, i can imagine that would be an issue.
  • XiaokiXiaoki Member EpicPosts: 3,848
    Phry said:
    Controller vs Keyboard+Mouse - I don't see that ending well for controller users in PvP...
    Why? The game doesnt require precision aiming. It has a soft tab target combat system, not a true real time combat system.

And its not like it has a high skill ceiling either.
  • Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,766
    The PS4 version has a ton of players, so does the xbox one version and the pc version as well. You will never have a shortage on the PS4 yet as far as I know though, even at 3 in the morning there were a few hundred in instances in the town alone.
    Phry said:
    Controller vs Keyboard+Mouse - I don't see that ending well for controller users in PvP...
    If that is true, then the players on the PS4 version who use KB/Mouse instead of a gamepad will have an unfair advantage, from what i've seen so far though, that isn't the case, though i have to say i haven't seen any PVP in the game, afaik thats a seperate arena kind of thing you have to opt into, or totally ignore completely.
  • YashaXYashaX Member EpicPosts: 3,098
    Phry said:
    Phry said:
    If that is true, then the players on the PS4 version who use KB/Mouse instead of a gamepad will have an unfair advantage, from what i've seen so far though, that isn't the case, though i have to say i haven't seen any PVP in the game, afaik thats a seperate arena kind of thing you have to opt into, or totally ignore completely.
    Yeah, in pve its not too much of an issue; the controller overall is really smooth and nicely mapped, although I am much faster with turning/positioning and activating some skills on a K/M.