Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Official Site Down?

SteamRangerSteamRanger Member UncommonPosts: 920

I usually make it a point to drop in on the Chronicles site every day or so, but it has seemed to be down the past couple of days. Anyone hear any information about this?

"Soloists and those who prefer small groups should never have to feel like they''re the ones getting the proverbial table scraps, as it were." - Scott Hartsman, Senior Producer, Everquest II
"People love groups. Its a fallacy that people want to play solo all the time." - Scott Hartsman, Executive Producer, Rift

Comments

• SteamRangerSteamRanger Member UncommonPosts: 920

Never mind. It's back up now, with some new destktop wallpapers for download.

"Soloists and those who prefer small groups should never have to feel like they''re the ones getting the proverbial table scraps, as it were." - Scott Hartsman, Senior Producer, Everquest II
    "People love groups. Its a fallacy that people want to play solo all the time." - Scott Hartsman, Executive Producer, Rift

• FonzyBearFonzyBear Member Posts: 49

did the address change because I clicked the one in the link here on mmorpg and get an error about the page not there or something

• TheeThee Member Posts: 22

We are currently experiencing DNS issues with the majority of our sites. This outage effects all TCoS online presence. Please bear with us as we make some needed changes to our DNS servers. We hope to have all name servers operating correctly today.

• LordmunkLordmunk Member UncommonPosts: 6

if the domains aint working still guys do what i do :) use the direct ip's ^^

http://217.114.103.154/ : tcos.com
    http://217.114.103.154/ : www.tcos.com
    207.44.140.18 : irc.tcos.com

• OculitusOculitus Member Posts: 203

Well the site is up and working now. I guess they were upgrading their servers.